• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

reddandbloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason i did all the steps correctly but even when i press select nothing happens at all?
I'm using the BootNTR version. Latest version of Welcome Amiibo, latest version of my 3DS and using 3.6

PedroKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know why the "amiibo spoofer" cheat does not work for me with the Sanrio series?
(I don't speak English, sorry if I wrote something wrong XD)

Last edited by PedroKirby,

veenx0704

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason i did all the steps correctly but even when i press select nothing happens at all?
I'm using the BootNTR version. Latest version of Welcome Amiibo, latest version of my 3DS and using 3.6
did u get the green flash screen? it has to appear when u first lunch the game, if not then something is wrong and the plugin is not working at all

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@reddandbloo
I had an issue getting to work the plugin before as well. if you don't mind uninstalling your CFW (after you back up all the save data), I'm sure it will fix it...basically start over everything u installed. Mine fixed with this method.
1. dont recommend uninstalling cfw. it usually wont fix anything. idc if you claim it did.

2. dont link yt guides for anything. There is a uninstall guide at 3ds.hacks.guide

3. this issue you are responding to. needs more info on whats going on. what's been downloaded. whats on sd card.

Reactions: E1ite007

ProfiSuchti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, i remember that ago few years we had a link that showed all furnitures and their ID's. But the site went down or got removed.

Now i found this: https://github.com/kwsch/NLSE/blob/master/Resources/text/item_en.txt

But it doesn't shows ALL furnitures like the hello kitty stuff and a lot more that i need. What do i do now ? any links that show all furnitures and ids ?

Edit: Nvm found a list.

Last edited by ProfiSuchti,

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Item ID list that works with this plugin. Don't use Text2Item id's as they are different

EDIT: Can't post link. Here's pastebin ID

vazqWmSf

Last edited by elk1007,

Gero1207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone have the ID list of the items from the Welcome Amiibo update? I used to use a website with those codes, but now it's closed. Please, help me. :'(

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by elk1007,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-