[Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RyDog, May 28, 2016.

1. 10.0.1

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    You would need to use luma v9.1 as 10.0 + has the .plg format cheat files as unsupported now and going forward. You could look at either downgrading luma or adding 9.1 and chainloading when you want to use the ntr cheats.

Deleted-500701 likes this.
  3. THX it worked!

lone_wolf323 likes this.
  4. Adam Gaming

Adam Gaming Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2018
    United States
    Hyped for the 4.2 :D

5. DakrFH

DakrFH Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2019
    United States
    What does it mean when it says use version 1.5 im on acnl welcome amiibo and latest version?

6. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    Yea. it means the latest Acnl version. which if it dont say to update game when ya first run it. Should mean you have v1.5 installed.

7. dragonfruit19

dragonfruit19 Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United States
    help, i cant get the ntr plugin to work, put the right files in the right places, and it doesnt show up for me. any suggestions?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

help please, ive done everything correct and the menu doesn't show. any suggestions?

Pandabeth likes this.
  8. Pandabeth

Pandabeth Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2019
    United States
    This says it doesn't support my Welcome Amiibo cart. Does this mean I have to buy another game of Animal Crossing and then update it just to have the cheats?

Also when I close the menu, the bottom screen mimics the top screen, and I can only see what the top screen is doing on both screens. And if I open my pockets after closing the menu, my 3ds freezes.

Last edited by Pandabeth, Nov 14, 2019 at 2:06 AM
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted