ROM Hack [Release] Mario Kart 7 Plugin Deluxe

hanbaiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! do you think is possible to add an control input to the auto jump code?
(Like the aimbot cheat by pressing DPad Up)

froggy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello so i just tried your awesome plugin thanks so much for the hard work i am however having a problem with the triple red shells everytime i select them for the force item box code and use them the game crashes on me i use other items and its just fine but the triple red shells make the game crash im playing version 1.1 usa is there any way to fix the issue so i can use triple red shells thanks

SFC-hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello so i just tried your awesome plugin thanks so much for the hard work i am however having a problem with the triple red shells everytime i select them for the force item box code and use them the game crashes on me i use other items and its just fine but the triple red shells make the game crash im playing version 1.1 usa is there any way to fix the issue so i can use triple red shells thanks
I tested and yeah triple green shells, triple red shells and lucky-7 are crashing. They are crashing because the amount of these items is too high for the game's limit when all players get a triple item!
I removed them, download the 2.0.0 update of the plugin!

MarioKartFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
@SFC-hacker Would it be possible to add just an “Auto Accelerate” code? I would love to be able to race without holding down the A button the entire time. This is a feature in Mario Kart 8 that Mario Kart 7 really needs.

SFC-hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@SFC-hacker Would it be possible to add just an “Auto Accelerate” code? I would love to be able to race without holding down the A button the entire time. This is a feature in Mario Kart 8 that Mario Kart 7 really needs.
Yes it is possible because this is a code I made a long time ago. Unfortunately, I'll never update the plugin again due to lack of time... (maybe one day I will do it)
I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy the plugin!

froggy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i am a big fan of your work and have been enjoying this plugin for awhile now i know you said you dont have a lot of time but i was wondering if you could please update the plugin to support the new patch that just came out thanks for your hard work and contribution to the community

SFC-hacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello i am a big fan of your work and have been enjoying this plugin for awhile now i know you said you dont have a lot of time but i was wondering if you could please update the plugin to support the new patch that just came out thanks for your hard work and contribution to the community
Hello!
Thank you for your kind words!!
I currently have two issues:
I have to update the plugin to make it usable with Citra emulator but I have problems with the compiling tool.
The other issue is that, since the 1.2 revision release of Mario Kart 7, the memory layout has changed for most of the codes (I'm not sure of this because I can't even update my own game for no reason) so I would have to "port" every codes and I don't have time to do this.

So I'm still debating about updating it or not, sorry for the inconvenience...
Post automatically merged:

Darkflare's version 3.8.4 still works fine with the new 1.2 patch.
Yeah you could use it!
I think some codes of my plugin are still working as regards item possession and status codes but I can't even check that because the E-Shop doesn't let me update the game to the 1.2 rev...

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
Thank you for your kind words!!
I currently have two issues:
I have to update the plugin to make it usable with Citra emulator but I have problems with the compiling tool.
The other issue is that, since the 1.2 revision release of Mario Kart 7, the memory layout has changed for most of the codes (I'm not sure of this because I can't even update my own game for no reason) so I would have to "port" every codes and I don't have time to do this.

So I'm still debating about updating it or not, sorry for the inconvenience...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah you could use it!
I think some codes of my plugin are still working as regards item possession and status codes but I can't even check that because the E-Shop doesn't let me update the game to the 1.2 rev...
Try deleting the update and ticket update then try to install, if that doesn’t work download the update then install it with fbi.

Reactions: SFC-hacker

Atrix3dsbrokehelp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 214640
4 years after the release of the Darkflare's Online Plugin, and the releases of some NTR plugins, I've decided (4-5 months ago) to refresh the ways to hack Mario Kart 7.
This is my first CTRPF plugin using C++ and it wouldn't have existed without the people who helped me by teaching me some tips about this language.

- Random Time (disabled online)
- Explosive Grand-Prix (disabled online)
- Survivor Battle Mode (disabled online)
- Drivable 200cc (disabled online)
- Drivable 500cc (disabled online)

[/SPOILER]
uhh... got a luma error when changing boot.firm.
what did i do wrong??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over