Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

Rom116

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anybody who might stumble across this, I actually did get it to work after I install Java runtime.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks @AfroJackX for the guide. I'm totally geeking out on this. Just made a super double dragon injection using super metroid base.
Took a second to figure out how to decrypt the install file of the game but was smooth sailing from there

Reactions: AfroJackX

Rom116

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the multiple posts, I'm late to the party on this ha ha. It seems as though when I inject a game (the double dragon game i did for example) that both the gamepad and the wii u pro controller are controlling player 1. Is this normal or due to the base I used?

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anybody who might stumble across this, I actually did get it to work after I install Java runtime.

Thanks @AfroJackX for the guide. I'm totally geeking out on this. Just made a super double dragon injection using super metroid base.
Took a second to figure out how to decrypt the install file of the game but was smooth sailing from there
You're welcome I'm glad you found a fix to the issue you ran into. Hopefully this will be helpful for anyone else who has an issue with java.

Gameplayernumber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thank you very much!

Sorry but I need help once more, when I'm packing the game it won't show up in the output folder... anyone who knows why? Everything seem to be the way it should but the game doesn't show up when the process is done :(

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check your Rom Type I use Z64 Big Endian.
Check that you specified the correct ini.
Check that you have the Image Files for Icons.
Check that you gave the Game appropriate ID.
Check that you have the appropriate Runtimes.

Base - icontex.png - Boottvtex.png - Rom.z64

At this point it down to the User? You need to Trial and Error.

Last edited by CORE,

TJF588

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm, i'm having an issue with injecting an GBA game (Rhythm Tengoku)

The game install fine (USB) and load fine but after the Virtual Console jingle, the screen remain black but it's dosen't crash (i can open the home menu).

Do someone have any idea?
Same exact problem, and the same I had last time trying to use Loadiine. FFVI ADVANCE (E) into Minish Cap (E) onto USA Wii U, and it just seems to boot into a void of content.

The "Base" is what you need to name the folder of your extracted VC game which will have three folders inside of it named code,content and meta.

If the VC game you downloaded looks like this

vlcF42h.png

Then you should use a program called WU Decrypt Content GUI to convert these files into the folders I just mentioned before that you need for the "Base"
I have what I assume to be the same kinds of files from what GBA inject Injectiine spat out, and in the same lumped directory, but I'm having no luck with what version(s?) of that program when it comes to trying to sort them into the appropriate folders.

Last edited by TJF588,

Gameplayernumber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sorry for being so annoying, but I've tried everything I can think of but injectiine STILL crashes every time I try to pack a game, this is only a problem with N64 games. Does anyone know why this is...?

Link5261

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being so annoying, but I've tried everything I can think of but injectiine STILL crashes every time I try to pack a game, this is only a problem with N64 games. Does anyone know why this is...?

You've gotta provide a proper config file, and the program itself seems unstable. My suggestion is to make a copy of the resource files you provide the program and keep it in a different folder so that when Injectiine fails and spits out nothing, you can just copy them from that backup location and try again without having to recreate them.

D

Deleted User

I have a problem! Has I got to the third ds game I was installing I opened the program as normal but when I choose the ds control a new window open for like a millisecond, I managed to just catch a glimpse of what it was saying: SLEEP was not found. And IDK what that means. Anyone has any ideas? Did I do stupid? I tried a bunch of different games and a few times over but nothing did it, I tried reinstalling the program and that did nothing however when I installed another version of the program it work for like on inject and then it went back to the same issue.

Link5261

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem! Has I got to the third ds game I was installing I opened the program as normal but when I choose the ds control a new window open for like a millisecond, I managed to just catch a glimpse of what it was saying: SLEEP was not found. And IDK what that means. Anyone has any ideas? Did I do stupid? I tried a bunch of different games and a few times over but nothing did it, I tried reinstalling the program and that did nothing however when I installed another version of the program it work for like on inject and then it went back to the same issue.

The SLEEP not found error has to do with an improper command. Go into the file path: Injectiine <version> \ Tools \ CONSOLES \ NDS \ and then right-click the NDS.bat file. Click Edit in the right-click menu and change the instances of each line with a SLEEP command to timeout as instructed in this post's URL.

ACCA919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I tried to inject PM64 into Excitebike (both USA). After I confirm the inject, the program tests connections and close with nothing in the outputs folder. What exactly are the ini shiitake mushrooms? Please ignore the above message

Last edited by ACCA919,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried to inject PM64 into Excitebike (both USA). After I confirm the inject, the program tests connections and close with nothing in the outputs folder. What exactly are the ini shiitake mushrooms? Please ignore the above message

PM64 as in Paper Mario 64? If so, there is no need to try and inject this game because there is an official N64 eShop release and game has already been dumped. You can grab this game if you know where to look, unless you can't find it and you need to inject yourself?

ACCA919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
PM64 as in Paper Mario 64? If so, there is no need to try and inject this game because there is an official N64 eShop release and game has already been dumped. You can grab this game if you know where to look, unless you can't find it and you need to inject yourself?
Ok then. Was the dump a installable WUP package?

Last edited by ACCA919,

Badsy_Edgecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm trying to inject the mario 64 romhack Super Mario Star Road into vc, and both dk64 and excitebike 64 get stuck on downloading a meta.xml?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: agreed