[ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CatmanFan, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Badsy_Edgecat

Badsy_Edgecat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2019
    United States
    i'm using a wii u and i'm having a hard time like. thinking, cause i'm super stressed over how hard this is to do

2. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Follow my Blog and you will learn.

3. Badsy_Edgecat

Badsy_Edgecat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 29, 2019
    United States
    i just said i cant understand any of that.

4. TheBigGame117

TheBigGame117 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    @CORE

I believe I've followed most of your instructions, decrypting my own inject (Donkey Kong 64 in my case), using those for a /Base file within /files, the .ini file you have up for Banjo-Kazooie etc etc

However, once I go to "do you want a NUS Packer" I hit yes and the CMD crashes and nothing is left within my "output" - I really wish it would stay open to tell me wtf is wrong but.... any idea?

Last edited by TheBigGame117, Apr 1, 2019
  5. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    It might be the ini I usually just chose Blank ini cause it gave me problems too I would then add the custom ini later , although I use Loadiine and Cemu as I dont pack until im certain things are up to a standard I think there is an error in the script.

Banjo Kazooie

[RomOption]

PlayerNum = 1
    Rumble = 1
    RamSize = 0X400000
    BackupType = 3
    BackupSize = 512

[Render]
    CanvasWidth = 854
    CanvasHeight = 480

Banjo Tooie

[RomOption]

PlayerNum = 4
    Rumble = 1
    RamSize = 0X800000
    BackupType = 3
    BackupSize = 2048
    TrueBoot = 1

[Render]
    CanvasWidth = 854
    CanvasHeight = 480
    NeedPreParse = 1
    DoubleFillCheck = 1
    PreparseTMEMBlock = 1

[RSPG]
    Skip = 1

These are settings I have not got round to updating I think Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are up to standard I know peeps had issues Banjo Tooie slowdowns I got the FPS up I think that was the settings I used.

Last edited by CORE, Apr 1, 2019
  6. TheBigGame117

TheBigGame117 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    thanks for the tip, I'll blank a go, when it prompts you for a .ini name does it matter whatsoever what you choose?

none of that withstanding, i understand why you run in Cemu first (its akin to using a VM to test softeare right?) I'm just extremely raw with this and dont know how lol, I'm mostly stuck just sticking to games you lads confirm as good for now

7. TheBigGame117

TheBigGame117 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    New question:

using a blank ini worked and it actually packed.... but now my problem is, how do i customize the ini to the settings you posted about? all I have is app and h3 files...

8. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    You can FTP the appropriate ini to your HDD etc. Just make sure it named the same as the Rom im guessing it will say Blank.

You just need to find out what Title ID is and find folder

Content\Rom\Blank
    Content\Config\Blank.ini

Compatibility is really shady I have gotten Games to run not mentioned in my Blog or in the wiki lists but they have problems.

9. TheBigGame117

TheBigGame117 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    Lol thanks again, is there any reason the NES injector still tries to download offline even tho I have a game provided in Base (Duck Hunt)

10. TheBigGame117

TheBigGame117 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    Thanks again lol

I'm trying to inject a NES now, and I'm providing it's files the same way as the N64 (with the base file) from the Wii U duck hunt - but the .bat file still tries to pull it offline and errors

11. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I cant say I know about NES or others but yes it should pretty much be the same , N64 and NDS is what I use it for The good news about Injects is DS has a very high chance of compatibility.

NES = FCEUGX vWii OverClock
    SNES = SNES9XGX vWii OverClock
    GBA = VBAGX vWii OverClock
    Not64 = vWii OverClock
    Wii64 = vWii OverClock
    WiirtualBoy = vWii OverClock

That what I use SNES injects dont support Super FX so any Super FX Game is a no go.

Not64 I use for Diddy Kong Racing
    Wii64 Rice I use for Goldeneye 007

Some other Games run well on Not64 or Wii64 , Not64 has Count Per Op which can Boost Game FPS and Compatibility where as Wii64 has Rice Video Plugin older but is more Compatible in some Games
    Not64 is GlideN64 only a more modern plugin but still both Emulators are practically the same with different Code and both far from perfect but an achievement none the less.

Then theres RetroArch.

12. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2015
    Brazil
    Can anyone help me?, When I put '' Y '' to use NUSPacker it simply closes, deletes all files in the '' files '' folder but generates nothing in Output

When I put '' N '' it generates the file without problems, but I do not have Loadiine.
    [EDIT]

Solved, I deleted the folder '' \Tools\CONSOLES\GBA\NUSPacker'' and copied the Nintendo 64 NUSPacker folder instead of the one in the GBA folder and it worked.

PS: It's possible to change the DS Renderscale with this ?

Last edited by Moon164, Apr 10, 2019
  13. draftzero

draftzero Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2019
    United States
    I've created a DS installable game, but when I load it into my SD card, WUP Installer says it can't find it. I've tried renaming it and what not, but nothing seems to work. Any tips?

14. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    SD:\wiiu\install
    SD:\install

Try like that I know one of the Directories is correct just cant remember and make sure there is no (c) (TM) (R) and odd characters in the folders from my experience you could call the folder abc but your Game or Title will still be what it is when packed ie Mario Kart DS. This also eliminates issues when FTPing to SD etc.

TO BE SAFE USE AN EXTERNAL HDD NEVER USE NAND TO BE SAFE. WHEN INSTALLING WUPs or Injects.

draftzero likes this.
  15. draftzero

draftzero Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2019
    United States

Thanks, unfortunately I already tried that and many variations.

I did notice that the folder did not contain the title.cert, title.tik and title.tmd files... maybe I'm doing something wrong? I have the Base folder setup with mario kart DS and then ran with the 3 required files....

16. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    You need to choose Pack into a WUP Wii U Install Package.

Otherwise you get 3 folders Code Content Meta and can be used with Loadiine or CEMU

for Loadiine SD:\wiiu\games\Mario Kart DS

draftzero likes this.
  17. draftzero

draftzero Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2019
    United States

I guess I'm not sure what you mean, I did choose that option. Attached is what is in Output.

I'm trying to launch everything from Wii U Menu, prefer not to use Loadiine.

Attached Files:

18. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I see for some reason it not outputting title files as you mentioned.

Do you have Common Key etc.

base folder. icon files and your rom in files folder.

base folder = SM64DS official
    MKDS rom your injecting. nds

Last edited by CORE, Apr 17, 2019
    draftzero likes this.
  19. draftzero

draftzero Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2019
    United States
    I guess I'm doing something wrong. Below is what I have based on your instructions, but seems to not work. I'm like 99% sure I got the common keys and title ids all right. When I do it this way, the Output folder generates nothing. I got SM64DS from USB Helper and used the unpacked (loadiine) option.

output2.

Attached Files:

20. CORE

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Injectiine\Files\Base\code
    Injectiine\Files\Base\content
    Injectiine\Files\Base\meta

Injectiine\Files\MarioKartDS.nds
    Injectiine\Files\bootTvTex.png
    Injectiine\Files\bootDrcTex.png