Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

Badsy_Edgecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry but how do i use this? the page has no documentation, and clicking it opens a window that closes immediately and does nothing

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont have time for your silly troubles...

ONLY JOKING!!!:D

Copy all contents found in the zip of CDecrypt into the folder holding your downloaded/ripped game data should be a folder witha bunch of .app and .h3 files
Shift-Right Click in the folder and click "Open Command Window Here" or you can open CMD yourself and cd into this directory/folder
type out "CDecrypt_v2.0b.exe title.tmd title.tik" without the quotes and hit enter
Voila you should have the "code" "content" and "meta" folders.

Badsy_Edgecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you're not going to help me use this tool that has no readme or documentation or anything, then dont like.. oh god damnit for some reason i thought the spoilers thing was just a signature thing and i was about to get mad. uh, sorry, open command window here? i dont see anything like that and powershell doesnt make any sense

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL @Badsy_Edgecat check Spoiler!!!

Yeah I joking with you if you read through my Blog and do cmd prompt you be good.

VC Title in folder with cdcrypt press and hold ctrl and right click on folder to bring up CMD Prompt in that folder directory then simply follow what it says in the Spoiler.

Last edited by CORE,

Badsy_Edgecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i said that i did! i dont see a command prompt option when i do that! i'm in windows 10!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'm sorry but i just said that that doesn't do anything that says something about command prompt

Badsy_Edgecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm sorry but none of this advice is helping, all the shift+right click does on windows 10 is add a 'run as another user' which is pointless. this is why things like this need to have a GUI!!!

Badsy_Edgecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh. sorry. also i found a different source with it where it actually properly has a batch file, so thats a lot less shit

ugh. it doesn't work! this sucks!!

Last edited by Badsy_Edgecat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1