ROM Hack [Release] FunKeyCIA - make GOOD cias from eshop content, no tickets needed!

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I opened the output file on a hex editor and compared it with my console's decTitleKeys, there are a lot of "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" on the output file that aren't on the real file from a console. Does it have any affect on the resulting enc keys?
Sorry I don't understand?

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry I can't test it. When I try to start decrypt9, I'll be kicked to the homebrewlauncher. Any idea how to fix that @d0k3 ?
I really want to try if my program is working

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@demon77 or @d0k3 can you check if the outputfile is correct? idk what's wrong

uherrera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I don't understand?
The file on the left is one of the files generated by your app, the one of the right is the file generated by my console.
Notice the space between each title/key pair is filled by zeroes (00) in the real file, but FF on the output one.

Edit: Redownloading the key file worked.

Attachments

• decfiles.png
    decfiles.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by uherrera,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
The file on the left is one of the files generated by your app, the one of the right is the file generated by my console.
Notice the space between each title/key pair is filled by zeroes (00) in the real file, but FF on the output one.
Dunno what you're doing but i don't have all the FF business in the output files from @Ptrk25's program.

D9 still reports like @Orkna said though.

Ptrk25

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
decTitleKey.bin Database cleaner (for a special .bin file ONLY i don't want to link here)

You need Java 8! (I'll hated for this, but I don't care :P)
  1. Place the .jar archive in the same folder as decTitleKeys.bin does
  2. Open Console
Usage: "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar ./"
(or "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar [path to decTitleKeys.bin folder]")

This will create 2 files ("decTitleKeys0.bin" and "decTitleKeys1.bin")
Encrypt these files with Decrypt9! (of course rename it first)

Downloadlink (fixed): https://mega.nz/#!QcgWTTaZ!Bq9kgD766l_gBGhmP9NMkQ8pZ8FbBXckz1Mia_lfWmc

Special thanks to @demon77

Ptrk25

Last edited by Ptrk25,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
decTitleKey.bin Database cleaner (for a special .bin file i don't want to link here)

You need Java 8! (I'll hated for this, but I don't care :P)
  1. Place the .jar archive in the same folder as decTitleKeys.bin does
  2. Open Console
Usage: "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar ./"
(or "java -jar decTitleKeyCleaner.jar [path to decTitleKeys.bin folder]")

This will create 2 files ("decTitleKeys0.bin" and "decTitleKeys1.bin")
Encrypt these files with Decrypt9! (of course rename it first)

Downloadlink (fixed): https://mega.nz/#!QcgWTTaZ!Bq9kgD766l_gBGhmP9NMkQ8pZ8FbBXckz1Mia_lfWmc

Special thanks to @demon77

Ptrk25
Lovely

D

Deleted User

Stupid question, comparing my own decrypted title key bin, and an encrypted one.

I looked at my decrypted, found the title ID, and the 32 digit decrypted key. Can I copy the same 32 digit (hex value) key from the encrypted? I tried those 32 in the encrypted and still failed to build a CIA that would install without hash/check errors.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, comparing my own decrypted title key bin, and an encrypted one.

I looked at my decrypted, found the title ID, and the 32 digit decrypted key. Can I copy the same 32 digit (hex value) key from the encrypted? I tried those 32 in the encrypted and still failed to build a CIA that would install without hash/check errors.
There is probably more magic going on in D9 than simple copy pasta :P

D

Deleted User

Yea, that's what I was trying to figure out.

If you look at the decTitleKeys.bin from your console, you can find title ID, and the next 32 is the decrypted title key.
If you look at the encTitleKeys.bin dumped from D9, you can find the title ID, and I assume the same set is the encrypted (differs from the decrypted obviously) however, building a CIA using the encrypted key there results in a non-usable CIA. So I'm probably doing something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding