Status
Not open for further replies.

pingtendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you don't use a region filter, they should be there afaik. But there aren't many Korean/Chinese keys being shared atm. On that note, I believe freeShop has a system font problem currently on those console which could prevent it from being popular there. I encountered someone with a Korean console that can help test it though.

Thanks for the prompt reply! There should be some eshop games in Korean region (I'm using Korean region just as an example...), like the Ace Attorney 6 (in English) or Crashmo (in Korean). I think freeshop gets the list of games from a title key site which doesn't include title keys from other regions, so the problem is to find the title keys from those "minority" regions...

Last edited by pingtendo,

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the prompt reply! There should be some eshop games in Korean region (I'm using Korean region just as an example...), like the Ace Attorney 6 (in English) or Crashmo (in Korean). I think freeshop gets the list of games from *edited* which doesn't include title keys from other regions, so the problem is to find the title keys from those "minority" regions...
Please remove "that title keys site" address from your post. It falls in the same categories as "that 3ds iso site" and "that chaos site" as in "sites we can indirectly mention but not directly link in the forums due to they being mainly piracy sites".

pingtendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please remove "that title keys site" address from your post. It falls in the same categories as "that 3ds iso site" and "that chaos site" as in "sites we can indirectly mention but not directly link in the forums due to they being mainly piracy sites".
Sorry didn't know that... edited!

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this does not work for me when i leave a big game to download i go back and it says download failed cia angel works fine but this errors out

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to dump enctitlekeys.bin from a NAND dump? I "might" have the xorpads but I'm not certain of that. I know I owned a few eShop games not currently on freeshop and want to get them on for anyone who wants them.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a suggestion if the download fails can you make it continue from where it was it not make it download from the start

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this does not work for me when i leave a big game to download i go back and it says download failed cia angel works fine but this errors out
Yeah, you've already said this a few times. I've told you what settings you could change. I asked you what your settings were at twice and you never said anything. You're just spamming.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to dump enctitlekeys.bin from a NAND dump? I "might" have the xorpads but I'm not certain of that. I know I owned a few eShop games not currently on freeshop and want to get them on for anyone who wants them.
Use Decrypt9 to dump it

Last edited by Shadow#1,

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is an idea. Get better internet.
Want another idea? Quit being such an idiot about everything and start using some common sense.
Going for the triple crown here. Try to actually use the things people suggests instead of constantly "this not work" or "i use this an i can make it download but when i download it dont download so i have to download but the download not working" try to explain exactly what is not working. The more details you give the better people can help.

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
uh, i feel silly, but how do i delete all those Themes again? I didn't know freeshop would download them all and now i have to delete over 340 themes to be able to use any :D

edit: just go back in freeshop and click the DLC delete button
sadly all are gone now - is there any way to be selective?

Last edited by shadoom,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It won't work for me in the middle of the download it randomly gives failed: internet problem however cia angle works fine. ive messed with the settings but that does not work

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It won't work for me in the middle of the download it randomly gives failed: *internet problem* however cia angle works fine. ive messed with the settings but that does not work
There you see it very clearly. You just have shitty internet

Kinto77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'm trying....
hacksn5s4 please reply to TheCruel since he's trying to help you.
So write down your freeshop settings, so he can find what's wrong with you...

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just telling what the problem is
The problem is you're a spamming piece of shit who doesn't listen.

I already gave you solution a couple weeks ago: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/page-148#post-6669511
You never answered by questions and didn't want to follow my instructions: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/page-148#post-6670608

Then you came back with same issue: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/page-153#post-6681911
I nicely asked you something, and got no reply: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/page-154#post-6682352

And since then I made a featured post with instructions on this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-freeshop-open-source-eshop-clone.426573/page-156#post-6690302

And now you're back for a third time. Fuck off.

Last edited by TheCruel,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated