Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get something, does DLC comes with the game in the freeshop? Or you have to get it separately from another site?
No it comes from the Nintendo server thats why we have to have the Enctitle keys otherwise freeshop wouldn't work.
Edit: so yes the dlc does come with the games on freeshop but thats only because the updates are in the enctitle keys.

Last edited by Queen of SoS,

VioletX

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it downloads the DLC with the game.
If it doesn't you just have to go to the update tab in freeshop and you should see a Green or Yellow ! Sign near the games name.

Beastboi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yo,
Can you download freeshop cia on your new 3ds 11.0? I got homebrew but you cant install cias without hardmod or cfw on 11.0 right?

Small Kat

PC addict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question, if i installed a cia game thats not from eshop or freeshop, but from "that iso site", will freeshop notify new dlc/updates for that game?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meeen when will it be possible to install freeshop on 11.0? That version is out way too long
It'll be possible to install freeShop on 11.0+ when you either get a hardmod or do the DSiware downgrade method. Other than that, you're SOL.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, does anyone know which version of fire emblem fates on Freeshop has all 3 campaigns ?
There is no singular digital copy of all three games on the eshop. But, you can download birthright and grab all the DLC and it will unlock all three campaigns.

Or you can look on that one site and get the special edition that way.

polochamps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
If a new game (ex. Dragon Quest VII) appears at <snip>, how long does it take to become available on freeShop?

Thank you

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: No naming -rp

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a new game (ex. Dragon Quest VII) appears at -link removed-, how long does it take to become available on freeShop?

Thank you
You can't link to that website or mention the name of it. Please remove that link from your post. You refer to that place as that title keys site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo