Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There are only 2 tickets for all these themes!? What a relief, I thought I'll spend hours to delete all these goddamn themes...

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why, but I kept getting "Suspended" after a game downloads to 4/5ths of the way. The game is Smash, and the DLC freezes almost instantly. Today the DLC froze on "Wrong title key".

It can't be an Internet problem, but is it even a freeShop problem?

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm sorry if this is a stupid idea.
Can't we read DLC's content titles from ContentInfoArchive, which is stored in RomFS of DLC's control content?
That probably would require to install said content first, to get access to its RomFS, right?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@TheCruel
The application is presenting error in the filters even checking the options it is not filtered items see in the image below.
20160914_132147.jpg
You're just running some categories of the filtering menu.
I can not tell if it was a firmware upgrade to 11.1 or was the application update.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheCruel
The application is presenting error in the filters even checking the options it is not filtered items see in the image below.
View attachment 62703
You're just running some categories of the filtering menu.
I can not tell if it was a firmware upgrade to 11.1 or was the application update.
Check your other filters. If you select some item that matches 0 items in a filter, nothing can be checked in other filters to show games, they're all being filtered out by the other filter that has no games.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Check your other filters. If you select some item that matches 0 items in a filter, nothing can be checked in other filters to show games, they're all being filtered out by the other filter that has no games.
This was no problem in the ticket file was damaged. I downloaded the file again and is working perfectly.
One question: Could you add to the program a tab to have to download themes for home.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this has trouble with unstable internet because of the bit rate with my intenet the kbs go low then high very quick and this causes it to fail cia angle does not have a problem with this though can you add an option to disable the kbs rate

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

streetbrawler123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay what I did for the Theme problem was

After I downloaded the theme DLC I went to System Settings/Data Management/Nintendo 3ds/Add-on Content
there I deleted the THeme file after that I went to the theme shop scrolled all the way down to Purchased Themes and there I could download the theme's that just deleted

Hope this will Help Ya'll

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay what I did for the Theme problem was

After I downloaded the theme DLC I went to System Settings/Data Management/Nintendo 3ds/Add-on Content
there I deleted the THeme file after that I went to the theme shop scrolled all the way down to Purchased Themes and there I could download the theme's that just deleted

Hope this will Help Ya'll
LOL guess what CHMM2 is the right answer for any theme related problems ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated