• Views 7,190,098
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help me please. Zelda is OK but it is too low.
I use cemu 1.7.3 and I have this PC

I7 2,40ghz
NVidia eforce 610m 2gb
RAM 4gb 800htz

Where is the problem? The RAM? Because the game work max 10 FPS in gameplay.
Basically everything. Your CPU is too slow, GPU is too weak and you need more RAM. It's the price you paid for using laptop instead of decent desktop.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help me please. Zelda is OK but it is too low.
I use cemu 1.7.3 and I have this PC

I7 2,40ghz
NVidia eforce 610m 2gb
RAM 4gb 800htz

Where is the problem? The RAM? Because the game work max 10 FPS in gameplay.

Your pc is pretty inadequate overall. But not many people are getting great FPS in BOTW from what I've read. Haven't tried it myself.

JohnSaints

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I copied the DLC folders code-content-meta folders of Mario Kart 8 on the path mlc01/usr/title/00050000/1010EC00/aoc/ (updated to v4.1), but the DLC Players/Courses are still locked for me, showing eShop icon attached to them. (USA version)

Did I make a mistake? e.g. copying the update file in the traditional way :rofl2: (copy and replace in the game folder) plz answer

I was having problem too. I'm using now WiiU Usb Helper. DLC's working fine.

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anything in particular to listen too? Just played through Thwamp ruins and everything sounds fine to me.
Crackling audio. If you let the intro play through for the track, when the thwomps come down, they make a horrid noise. This is persistent throughout the game on various tracks etc, but thwomp is most noticeable.

ionelush2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
For those who are interested in cheats.
I've managed to figure out all the values for increasing the amount of or changing a weapon, armor, bow, orbs, korok seed, ect.

How i did this was somewhat tricky. First you gotta make the value types big endian. More on that here\\

I then searched for the number of arrows i had. Then i shot one off and searched for that number. Then i found out the value that changes arrows, specifically the bomb ones at this particular address

2A18CB39170

It's likely to be different for anyone, however i cannot get the exact value with pointers for whatever reason.

You wanna add the address to the bottom of the list, and make sure which one's the right one by changing the value till it changes in game. When you do that and find the right value, right click it and click "Browse memory region).

You'll see alot of stuff that may look somewhat confusing. Here is how i can best explain it.

3Js73SD.png

If you have your window in a small window, you can easily find out the value amount being right above the @ symbol from the bomb arrow. (An M)
It is a total of 15 bytes away. You can instead try clicking a bunch of values next to it till you get the right number that is the same as your amount with the value at 1 byte.
In this case i clicked on the M and it showed i had 77 as the value (77 arrows)

Q3yjCB6.png

This will come useful for other items!

Now Scrolling through the list you can get armors, materials, weapons, and tons of other data that is in your inventory. The way these are laid out is in this particular order:

Key Items

Materials

Armor

Shields

Arrows <-- we are in this section

Bows

Swords

Scrolling up will give you the area for armor, sheilds, materials, and key items. Scrolling down will give you the area for bows and swords.

Weapons use an ID system. Although i do not currently know which is a big or small sword, or a spear, you can simply find the ID from your original current inventory and replace it using this ID list.
Here

Spirit Orbs can be optained also by scrolling up alot till you see Obj_DungeonClearSeal

0ae96b7f-8861-476c-b851-4e36cbf89ed7

6CKYJ5L.png

I may go more in depth with this later. I also would love to make a trainer but i fear that newer cemu versions will break the pointer values nor can i even get pointers to show up for me. Anyone that wants to help would be more than welcome to.
If it works, I shall give you a Dino Bone :hrth: and my Gratz:bow:, all I want is to make XCX bobies my own way, like XCXGecko :evil:.

Last edited by ionelush2001,

lightofhonor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Ryzen 1700X take-two. 2933 RAM vs 2133, 3.9ghz vs 3.8ghz, affinity set to the same quad-core unit, loading the game from M.2 vs external HDD, 1.7.3 vs 1.7.2. Everything I could think of optimizing.

Pretty much 10 FPS more. Honestly I think the RAM was the biggest difference. Affinity didn't seem to do anything and since this level was already cached the faster storage shouldn't change much. A 2% overclock shouldn't increase speeds 20%, but a 37% faster RAM speed might :)

W0TENJI.jpg

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crackling audio. If you let the intro play through for the track, when the thwomps come down, they make a horrid noise. This is persistent throughout the game on various tracks etc, but thwomp is most noticeable.
it has to do with your audio settings in cemu, lower the volume down

Apel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, Ryzen 1700X take-two. 2933 RAM vs 2133, 3.9ghz vs 3.8ghz, affinity set to the same quad-core unit, loading the game from M.2 vs external HDD, 1.7.3 vs 1.7.2. Everything I could think of optimizing.

Pretty much 10 FPS more. Honestly I think the RAM was the biggest difference. Affinity didn't seem to do anything and since this level was already cached the faster storage shouldn't change much. A 2% overclock shouldn't increase speeds 20%, but a 37% faster RAM speed might :)

W0TENJI.jpg

But 4 Multiplayer is still slow? [emoji17]

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Could anybody help me with this issue?

I don't know why, but in Mario Kart 8 all DLC content is missing their name (non-DLC is showing normal, as you can see in pics 2 and 5)
All videos that I saw, don't have this problem, so anyone knows how to fix this?

DLC1.png
DLC2.png
DLC3.png
DLC4.png
DLC5.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty