• Likes 283

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CEMU Game Launcher V3.0

Up to 48 games now supported (number of tiles is now user selectable. Minimum is 16, max is 48).
Scrollbar added.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2hxmtj3ya0vhoc/CEMU Game Launcher v3.0.zip?dl=0

This is nice work I have the problem where it doesn't launch any of the games (using 1.7.1) as well. The emulator launches fine itself, though.

Oh, and I wanted to ask: will you be adding support for lesser tiles numbers, like maybe eight and four? Also, I love the movable tiles, very neat feature. :)

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
will AMD graphics cards ever work without the gfx noise in some games? (xenoblade)
First off, thats only Polaris GPUs, not AMD in general. (see my AMD Edition videos/sig)
Second, in the few titles this happens in it can be greatly reduced/become nearly unnoticecable by simply using a higher resolution graphic pack. And in the case of Xeno theres an optional graphic pack in the community graphic packs repo that removes it completely if it still bothers you.
Steam doesn't work well with Cemu, at least for AMD. It might work fine for NVIDIA.
I think this is still an issue with overlays, dunno if it''s only certain titles or if certain settings cause it, but I've seen this happen to Nvidia as well. (usually in MK8)

Reactions: Molhel

stelvia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
are there some news from patreon forum about cemu 1.7.2
- for example, what Dev's going to make(fix, implement) in new release ?

steve1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is nice work I have the problem where it doesn't launch any of the games (using 1.7.1) as well. The emulator launches fine itself, though.

Oh, and I wanted to ask: will you be adding support for lesser tiles numbers, like maybe eight and four? Also, I love the movable tiles, very neat feature. :)

What OS and language are you using?

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
are there some news from patreon forum about cemu 1.7.2
- for example, what Dev's going to make(fix, implement) in new release ?
It's like I said before, this news will be postponed. There are many days to the end of the month and we will only have news about the new version at end of this month on the future version that they will say will be released in ten days or more next month, you understand? Time is precious.
$ 5,511 per month.

Last edited by lucianobugalu,

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's like I said before, this news will be postponed. There are many days to the end of the month and we will only have news about the new version at end of this month on the future version that they will say will be released in ten days or more next month, you understand? Time is precious.
$ 5,511 per month.

Exactly, you said this before (many times) and no one wants to hear it anymore.

steve1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

:)

May have found the bug.

Fix:
The folder name that contains the CEMU.exe cannot have any spaces (including root folder).

For example if it's located D:\CEMU Emulator\Latest version\CEMU.exe change to D:\CEMUEmulator\Latestversion\CEMU.exe

Restart the launcher and re-run the wizard.

Please try this and report back. Thanks.

Last edited by steve1978,

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May have found the bug.

Fix:
The folder name that contains the CEMU.exe cannot have any spaces (including root folder).

For example if it's located D:\CEMU Emulator\Latest version\CEMU.exe change to D:\CEMUEmulator\Latestversion\CEMU.exe

Restart the launcher and re-run the wizard.

Please try this and report back. Thanks.

Yup, that fixes it! Is there anyway that it can work with spaces though, or at least in the future? It's a freak thing of mine to have things organized and spelled in a certain way. :ha:

Jarenor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing Captain Toad but i don't know why I can't unlock the extra bonus leves. I have a saved data from Super Mario 3D World (played too in CEMU) but this special levels aren't unlocked for Captain Toad. Both are EUR versions...

Sample:

zlcfzsu9gb4jws28_1.jpg

Any idea?. Help, please

Thank you in advance

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Captain Toad but i don't know why I can't unlock the extra bonus leves. I have a saved data from Super Mario 3D World (played too in CEMU) but this special levels aren't unlocked for Captain Toad. Both are EUR versions...

Sample:

Any idea?. Help, please

Thank you in advance
I got the Mario 3D levels working in CEMU. You need a save file dumped from a Wii U console that already activated the 3D World levels :3

Jarenor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the Mario 3D levels working in CEMU. You need a save file dumped from a Wii U console that already activated the 3D World levels :3

I don't think that was the problem. For example, CEMU 1.4.2 could unlock these levels without any dumped file from the console. I don't know why it doesn't working in recent versions...

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My final 1.7.1 [AMD Edition] videos, with even more surprises[!] -

Bayonetta -

Batman Arkham City -

Resident Evil Revelations -

New Super Luigi U -

Fast and Furious Showdown -

Minecraft Story Mode -

The Smurfs 2 -

The Cave -

Extreme Exorcism -

Asdivine Hearts -

Continued -

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: pol40

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Infinity Runner -

Steel Rivals -

Cake Ninja 3 The Legend Continues -

The following videos are a request made elsewhere to re-make videos for titles that use the Vicious Engine -

Adventure Time Finn & Jake Investigations -

Ben 10 Omniverse -

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 -

Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends -

Pacman & the Ghostly Adventures -

Pacman & the Ghostly Adventures 2 -

Turbo Super Stunt Squad -

My previous 1.7.1 videos can be found here -
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-934#post-7088434
&
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-927#post-7070538

Playlist for all my recent Cemu videos [here].

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: pol40

Hottie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think that was the problem. For example, CEMU 1.4.2 could unlock these levels without any dumped file from the console. I don't know why it doesn't working in recent versions...

just download any cemu prior to 1.5.3 (i guess), copy your current savegames(SM3DW and CTTT), open CTTT and there you should be able to play the bonus levels, play one level and save, then copy your savegames back to your current cemu version, it worked for me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...