• Likes 284

Dime333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have 16:9 1080p display with multi-touch function
It might be a little tricky but it does work
Either mouse or touch function , you have to press multiple-times repeatly untill you succeed , that's what i did

I didn't mean it like that. I always succeed in "touching" using the mouse. I have never had any trouble getting the touch to register. I meant that the touch doesn't happen exactly on the spot where I click.
I guess there is a bug that makes this happen only in full screen since StripTheSoul also confirmed that it happens on 16:9 displays as well.

williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.williansti.id1945.com
XP
Country
Brazil

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
breath of the wild won't run the first time with cemu! I remember reading it needed data installed on the wii U before running

That might not be an issue, maybe it's pretty much the same as with updates being copied into the game folder (loadiine version) and working fine. Exzap also said that on Patreon. That isn't to say Breath of the Wild will surely work on Cemu, could have dozens of issues. We'll just have to wait and see.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get through the Wind Waker Picto box problems? All images come out black if you view them, which makes the quest impossible to complete.

Also, @steve1978: I'd be willing to test out your launcher. :)

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
have you imagined Zelda Breath Of The Wild in 5k? =)
BotW 5K on my 1440p monitor, no DoF, reduced bloom+no filter, no motion blur, and maybe ReShade..... sounds amazing to me tbh. I don't expect it to boot/run well right when it comes out though.

breath of the wild won't run the first time with cemu! I remember reading it needed data installed on the wii U before running
I doubt this would be an issue tbh, it sounds like just an update and can be treated like game updates/DLC in general. Heck I'm using the optional ~10GB Xeno patch myself.

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BotW 5K on my 1440p monitor, no DoF, reduced bloom+no filter, no motion blur, and maybe ReShade..... sounds amazing to me tbh. I don't expect it to boot/run well right when it comes out though.

I doubt this would be an issue tbh, it sounds like just an update and can be treated like game updates/DLC in general. Heck I'm using the optional ~10GB Xeno patch myself.
hi man, this is a personal request, is there a tutorial or something to get all the stuff you mentioned? (no DoF, reduced bloom+no filter, no motion blur); that is cause i dont know too much about programming stuff, so in all the games i have in cemu, the most that i can achieve is to manually set the resolution to 4k or 5k, thats its, but havent figured out that stuff you have for your games, thanks.

gbatempaccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who has run paper mario color splash: If you've run into the issue where the game speeds up and runs way faster than it should (high FPS), this can be fixed by turning on VSYNC and changing the timer to "host based."

HOWEVER, the load times increase SIGNIFICANTLY from running it at high speed (with vsync off and timer set to cycle).

Ideally, I'd like to run it at normal speed (since full speed throws off the timing during battles), but I'd like to decrease the load times while in this mode (vsync on and host based timer). Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could achieve this?

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi man, this is a personal request, is there a tutorial or something to get all the stuff you mentioned? (no DoF, reduced bloom+no filter, no motion blur); that is cause i dont know too much about programming stuff, so in all the games i have in cemu, the most that i can achieve is to manually set the resolution to 4k or 5k, thats its, but havent figured out that stuff you have for your games, thanks.

Most of that would have to be done via editing shaders, personally I'm only somewhat familiar with DoF/bloom edits but I'm sure someone will find a way to remove/fix the filter used in the Wii U version of BotW to match the switch version and manage to remove motion blur similar to it being done for Xeno atm.

For anyone who has run paper mario color splash: If you've run into the issue where the game speeds up and runs way faster than it should (high FPS), this can be fixed by turning on VSYNC and changing the timer to "host based."

HOWEVER, the load times increase SIGNIFICANTLY from running it at high speed (with vsync off and timer set to cycle).

Ideally, I'd like to run it at normal speed (since full speed throws off the timing during battles), but I'd like to decrease the load times while in this mode (vsync on and host based timer). Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could achieve this?
I'm not really sure vsync is actually necessary/does anything there, host-based timer itself already fixes slowdowns and speedups in many titles.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

gbatempaccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure vsync is actually necessary/does anything there, host-based timer itself already fixes slowdowns and speedups in many titles.

You are correct. I just retested to make sure. Thank you for the correction. I've been testing so many settings I just got mixed up.

But yeah, the cycle based timer makes the game run too fast, but it makes load times very quick as well. While host based timers make the game run normally, but the loading times are UNBEARABLE. The problem with cycle based timer is that in battles, it makes it very difficult to perform the timing based attacks (at least for me). Obviously this is something that would need to be addressed in future versions, but I'm just wondering if there's any sort of band-aid I could use to just make the game run normally with normal to slow loadtimes (as opposed to obscenely slow loadtimes...like 3 minutes when switching to an area slow...)

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is there a tutorial on how to get the optional data packs for XCX? the pop-in on my ripped copy is pretty bad.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country

NOTICE TO ALL: If running Cemu in windowed mode to show performance gains please crop
them around the Cemu window, don't waste bytes encoding your deskop wallpaper it just ruins the overall video quality and at 720p the UI text is barely legible.
It regards to performance though do these gamees run slower than mario maker?

Last edited by ned,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout