• Views 7,199,091
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

stelvia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know where i can get complete shader cache xenoblade?
seems any direct link for cache on this forum will be moderated

personal search and asking for people finished X and any other game - will be more useful

p.s.
my level just 20 .. so my cache is not enough to share

Last edited by stelvia,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a shared NVIDIA cache help the 480 graphic cards to emulate things correct?
No. Amd ones might not even work well with Nvidia, someone tried and it just rebuilds everything from scratch again. It could always be game specific too but if anything is different and a shader fails they all do.

Reactions: Apel

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
I've only tried using it for shaders myself, but I believe this is AMD's alternative-
http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/gpu-perfstudio/

Looks that this is it.

bemwG8D.png

antoine2055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have a question for people playing in 1440p or 4k. How is it done? Is it just a setting in 1.7.0 or do you have to download the textures and everything in 4k? If so, where do these come from? Where can I find them?

Thanks!

D

Deleted User

The emulator is capable to use 4K without texture pack don't worry , you just wait for 1.7.0 public release :)
I have a problem , in super mario maker , when i use 4K graphicspack in 3d mode , i have a bug like that. This bug don't appear with original size
68sgsg.png

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used NVIDIA NSIGHT to check out all the active textures. Simple enough, but you don't get back the Wii U texture format type. If you want to ignore formats, dumping textures from cemu should include their formats.

ZJZtTyY.png

How did you get it to display things like render buffers? Is there specific settings/tracers used?

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The emulator is capable to use 4K without texture pack don't worry , you just wait for 1.7.0 public release :)
I have a problem , in super mario maker , when i use 4K graphicspack in 3d mode , i have a bug like that. This bug don't appear with original size
68sgsg.png
I've had issues with Mario Maker when upscaling it past 720p. Upscaling the gamepad to 720p worked fine, though.

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hello, I have a question for people playing in 1440p or 4k. How is it done? Is it just a setting in 1.7.0 or do you have to download the textures and everything in 4k? If so, where do these come from? Where can I find them?

Thanks!

There's a new option labeled Graphic packs that opens up a window where you can toggle them on

ppllwXc.png

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have this problem of luminosity in the game. Does anyone else here also have this problem? I use video card of AMD Radeon R9 200.
During the game it's horrible.

30bdzrc.png

gestiongaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys anyone can help me when my controllers are plugged in -they're a chinesse two controllers one usb-cemu crashes when i open input mapper to get my controllers setup but when i unplug them it works anyone can help me?

Xeron21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a stupid question, if it is possible to rip the textures from Twilight Princess HD and create texture pack for Gamecube or Wii version?

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everybody with Radeon videocards - have the same problem on this game
Ok - for Nvidia
Not everybody. HD 5770 with Catalyst 15.6 drivers doesn't have this problem. And I guess that the rest of HD5-6XXX series don't have it either.

EDIT: sorry, the title screen with my HD 5770 is exactly equal to that posted above. But the beginning of the game seems to look normal for me... haven't played it.

Last edited by JackFrost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay