• Views 7,188,988
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We have (I personally) much MUCH worse problem. The driver is simply crashing while loading the title screen.
Try leaved your game profile this way:

# Xenoblade Chronicles X (US)

[CPU]
cpuTimer = cycleCounter
emulateSinglePrecision = false

[Graphics]
accurateShaderMul = true

Fedeondarts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there an app that helps make the graphic packs or do you just dump and upgrade the resolution through photoshop? I am sorry it must be a really stupid question but I have no idea how its done.

PS: I preordered the Switch! I know it has nothing to do with Cemu but I wanted to share it with you guys.

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Fedeondarts

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there an app that helps make the graphic packs or do you just dump and upgrade the resolution through photoshop? I am sorry it must be a really stupid question but I have no idea how its done.
It's not the same as "texture" packs, you don't have to dump/download any textures at all. Essentially graphic packs function similar to the way gameprofiles currently do.

Reactions: Fedeondarts

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I uploaded both videos in 4K but YouTube doesnt show the 4K option...or is only for me?

Lightpost7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a way to start a new year by Exzap!

I stopped checking for updates since 1.6.0 because I thought that it would take another year or two to implement at least x1.5 resolution upscaling.

And then BAM!!! Cemu 1.7.0 comes up with a similar feature -- Graphic Packs! :toot:

Anyway, I'm just curious about this new feature...
Since it isn't called "resolution upscaling", I'm sure it means that it actually works differently than what most emulators, Dolphin for example, do to increase the resolution.

What's exactly happening here? A lot of people say that increasing the resolution will be pretty taxing for the systems it runs on.
So how does the Graphic Pack feature achieve a somewhat similar result but at the same time, it doesn't seem to push hardware that much? Why didn't other emulators come up with a similar method?

I'd appreciate it if someone can share explanations in layman's terms for people who don't have that much technical know-how but at least have an inkling about general emulation/technical stuff.

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

ItsBlade

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, i was supporting Cemu over Patreon for about 3-4 months but then stopped the pledge. Now i started beeing a Patreon again, and downloaded 1.7.0 but it runs in something called "slow mode". Can anybody help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 246

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gamecube controller fix ? :C
Here is a trick if you have got nintendo's official adapter:
-Download vJoy here http://m4sv.com/page/wii-u-gcn-usb-driver ans install it
-Then plug your controller, launch "WII U USB GCN Adapter", and start the driver loop
-Now you can use your gamecube controller with Cemu as vJoy Device
Note: you will have four vJoy Device, and with Cemu, the first one isn't always the good one
And that's it ! You can enjoy Mario Kart 8 with your GC controller !

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
So, i was supporting Cemu over Patreon for about 3-4 months but then stopped the pledge. Now i started beeing a Patreon again, and downloaded 1.7.0 but it runs in something called "slow mode". Can anybody help me?

Is your PC connected to the internet? CEMU needs to connect to Exzap's verification server at least once to validate your key.

JackFrost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We have (I personally) much MUCH worse problem. The driver is simply crashing while loading the title screen.
Sorry, the title screen with my HD 5770 is exactly equal to that posted above, so I have the luminosity problem too, at least in the title screen. But the beginning of the game seems to look normal for me... haven't played it.
But it surely isn't crashing in my machine. I got a Phenom II X6 @ 3.8Ghz with 12GB RAM and HD 5770 1GB.

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I had been playing a little bit more of Xenoblade however I have noticed some errors in colors, also brightness issues but the game is playable now at least :P

Last edited by Butz_san,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o