• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do it in a virtual machine if you value your computer's life in any way
I tested here and has nothing virus,you can do some tricks with the # utilities# option in Super Mario 3D World. at any time of the game you can keep 999 lives or 99 coins in the end only I saw it differently.

Last edited by NiagA,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nah I kind of hate my computer and myself anyway

Yeah, my antivirus went insane, but only because this program actually latches on to Cemu and creates a new exe (a very virusy thing to do) and because Windows 10 didn't recognize the program. Otherwise it works exactly as described (at least in the cheats area, the rest of the options are grayed out for me)

So I'd say it's probably safe.
Eh, from what I gathered through the broken english was that it's an weird alternative to cheat engine that functions through it's own exe/client for Cemu, which sketchy af imo. Don't really see the appeal when cheat engine exists with it's own speed hack (or "speed pig") which others have reported working in Cemu in the past, and that you can download saves without risking a virus/malware if all you want is stuff unlocked.

P.S.- To anyone who downloaded it I would suggest running a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware which is free for the basic version.

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does 1.6.2 with GFX Card support mean my GTX 980 will achieve perfect frames with games like xenoblade?

specs:

GTX 980
i5 4690k
16GB DDR3

TsukiyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does 1.6.2 with GFX Card support mean my GTX 980 will achieve perfect frames with games like xenoblade?

specs:

GTX 980
i5 4690k
16GB DDR3

It sounds like. Mine is GTX950M and 1.6.1 does a great job rendering the compatible games, even though the first time it renders it stutters. Loving this emulator, so far. Just wish NES Remix works, but I'm patient.

gbatempaccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like. Mine is GTX950M and 1.6.1 does a great job rendering the compatible games, even though the first time it renders it stutters. Loving this emulator, so far. Just wish NES Remix works, but I'm patient.

NES remix works ok. It's just slow since it's an emulator within an emulator. The one I'm really waiting for is paper mario color splash. I'd donate to patreon for that to work. It isn't even bootable at this point. :(

I did notice a pretty solid improvement in NES remix from 1.6.0 to 1.6.1. Here's hoping that additional GPU involvement will improve it further...

Last edited by gbatempaccount,

elbartonh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,
I have a problem using CEMU together with Moonlight for NVIDIA Shield Streaming. I'm streaming to a Raspberry Pi and everything works fine but the Controller support.
I have 2 PS3 Controllers paired with my Raspberry. When configuring these two in the CEMU input section, only chinese signs appear where the names for the buttons should appear.
This wouldn't bother me, but all configurations are gone after closing the input section. Everytime I open the input section again, only 3-4 of the chinese entries remain.
I don't have any controller problems with Steam games and Dolphin emulation is recognizing the controllers, too.
Maybe some of you use Moonlight streaming with Bluetooth controllers and has an idea how to help me? Thank you!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And do you think games like mk8 will run smoother with a weak CPU ?
Your CPU would still have to be able to handle the processing requirements of the game + the recompiler Cemu uses to run PPC code, but other than that (if I understand correctly), most (all?) graphics-related tasks will actually be done by the GPU in the next release

SirGarmaples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Your CPU would still have to be able to handle the processing requirements of the game + the recompiler Cemu uses to run PPC code, but other than that (if I understand correctly), most (all?) graphics-related tasks will actually be done by the GPU in the next release
That means more weight off the CPU = more fps. (I guess)

Giogiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
With latest NVIDIA drivers (375.63), NEW SUPER LUIGI-U have a very slow FPS,. about 20-25, with cemu 1.6.1
I have 60 fps with old drivers!!! Any solution?

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
I have a problem using CEMU together with Moonlight for NVIDIA Shield Streaming. I'm streaming to a Raspberry Pi and everything works fine but the Controller support.
I have 2 PS3 Controllers paired with my Raspberry. When configuring these two in the CEMU input section, only chinese signs appear where the names for the buttons should appear.
This wouldn't bother me, but all configurations are gone after closing the input section. Everytime I open the input section again, only 3-4 of the chinese entries remain.
I don't have any controller problems with Steam games and Dolphin emulation is recognizing the controllers, too.
Maybe some of you use Moonlight streaming with Bluetooth controllers and has an idea how to help me? Thank you!
Not that it's something the devs shouldn't look into but you could use so button mapping software to map the inputs to other things with something like glovepie and ppjoy.

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

It only works for a very few games.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If only someone with all Super Mario Maker event/100 course challenge mystery mushroom costumes would upload their save... instead of just making a YT video about it, lol.
And do you think games like mk8 will run smoother with a weak CPU ?
It's only going to only improve specific titles where you get better performance by disabling streamout, it doesn't seem like it's going to effect most titles itself. Personally I don't mess with disabling streamout in general so I don't know which specific titles benefit from it, (or if different hardware has different results) but you can probably see which titles disabling streamout improves performance for you if you are really curious.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
I'm a bit early but.....
Happy One Year Anniversary of Cemu/Cafe to @Exzap and @Petergov ^_^. It's been a journey for you. You made one year of cemu and being consistent with the updates. To be honest to you, i never knew you'd come this far, because there's no emulator developer that didn't take long breaks and that is consistent. And yet you kept working and working. Skipping on any holiday. It makes you as a hard worker. What's amazing, is that cemu is a year old. And just look at the progress! It looks perfect already. Compared to dolphin, project64, and other emulators. It's weird because when you started emulating the wii u, the wii u was less a year old. Hows that possible? Kudos to you though. Cemu is still progressing, but i'll still supporting you. Keep up the great work.
Thanks @Exzap and @Petergov . Thank you for making a Wii U Emulator possible.
-From the Cemu Community :yay:

here are memories of the mario kart in cemu 1.0.2. to cemu 1.3.0. to cemu 1.6.0

Mario Kart Cemu 1.0.2

Mario Kart in Cemu 1.3.0

And finally Mario Kart in Cemu 1.6.0!

Those memories...

Reactions: TsukiyoX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o