• Start date
  • Views 7,184,532
  • Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

pacosn1111

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, im new in this community.

I had download cemu emulator, works fine, but i have a problem, my computer is this:

i7 2600k
GTX 660 ti 2Gb
RAM 16 Gb

Im using GNU/linux and run cemu with wine (a compatibility layer with windows apps) in 1.9.21 version. The cemu version is 1.6.1.

In all games i see very unstable frames, between 60 and 30 Frames and pulls, there any way to limit the frames at 40 or 30?

Thanks.

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have finally taken the plunge and have downloaded CEMU. I am impressed, but have run into a problem. I can map my joystick in the GUI to use what buttons I want, but when I go to actually play a game the emulator doesn't respond to the gamepad. I am using a Logitech F710 under Windows 7 (64-bit). Anyone have any ideas?

BUMP

TMCThomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have finally taken the plunge and have downloaded CEMU. I am impressed, but have run into a problem. I can map my joystick in the GUI to use what buttons I want, but when I go to actually play a game the emulator doesn't respond to the gamepad. I am using a Logitech F710 under Windows 7 (64-bit). Anyone have any ideas?
Thats weird, I'm using the exact same controller (on windows 10 though) and haven't had a single problem yet. Is your F710 on D-input mode or on X-input mode while using cemu and which drivers do you use?

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats weird, I'm using the exact same controller (on windows 10 though) and haven't had a single problem yet. Is your F710 on D-input mode or on X-input mode while using cemu and which drivers do you use?

I tried both modes and I use the official drivers from Logitech.

Cemufan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thank you CEMU TEAM. :)

Patreon update

1.6.2 releases October 29 for Patrons
'Streamout' improved (Wii U GPU feature), going from software emulated to GPU accelerated. Games that have a speed boost when using Disable Streamout because it was inefficient should be faster normally now (XCX, Smash, DKC, etc). Fixes some bugs as a result, XCX grass now working http://i.imgur.com/3GoFBuY.png

Better Amiibo support
Maybe better compatibility/audio

More talk about the future. Chance that "MSAA/Antialiasing, Tesselation, Conditional Render Queries" get implemented this year.

Last edited by Cemufan,

gbatempaccount

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Patreon update

'Streamout' improved (Wii U GPU feature), going from software emulated to GPU accelerated. Games that have a speed boost when using Disable Streamout because it was inefficient should be faster normally now (XCX, Smash, DKC, etc). Fixes some bugs as a result, XCX grass now working http://i.imgur.com/3GoFBuY.png

Better Amiibo support

More talk about the future. Chance that "MSAA/Antialiasing, Tesselation, Conditional Render Queries" get implemented this year.

The thing that stuck out to me was the increased compatibility. Can't wait to see that!

Reactions: TsukiyoX and shanzo

TsukiyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Patreon update

Better Amiibo support

The progress of Cemu is nothing short of amazing. Exrap must be some kind of genius and I really wonder what he'll do next after Cemu is 80% everyday-use emulator and he and some people would do casual updates.

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Patreon update

'Streamout' improved (Wii U GPU feature), going from software emulated to GPU accelerated

This means CEMU will be using the power of my GTX980 to boost its frames?

Wow this may mean we can play Xenoblade at full speed!

TsukiyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me if NES Remix will likely be playable at 60 FPS, soon? I know this game is harder to emulate because of it's "virtual console, emulator in an emulator" nature, right?

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys! one last video for today of a game that is actually playable!

Keep in mind to run Ducktales Remastered, you have to set your cpu timer to HOST-BASED!
also you cannot beat the first level currently due to the game crashing when entering the boss room :P

Enjoy ^u^

Be interesting to see if it still crashes in the Dracula Duck battle on win7 like the steam version.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by Darkemaste,

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubt it, again Cemu is closed source and Team Cemu is very small. (literally only Exzap and Petergov)
Anyway, new account created today right before posting and his only posts are in his own thread. Also using google translate all the chinese characters all translate to either "sorrow" ,"unhappy", or "pig".
Someone's gotta find out.

I'm goin in

Reactions: Smoker1

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I kind of hate my computer and myself anyway

Yeah, my antivirus went insane, but only because this program actually latches on to Cemu and creates a new exe (a very virusy thing to do) and because Windows 10 didn't recognize the program. Otherwise it works exactly as described (at least in the cheats area, the rest of the options are grayed out for me)

So I'd say it's probably safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse