Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Askne3A.gif

Is that normal?..

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
for some reason when I try to load a game in cemu it crashes when booting a game and this is with all versions.

Wipe your shader cacher folder and do a clean reinstall of cemu. That should fix it.

Askne3A.gif

Is that normal?..
Sadly in cemu as of right now, yes but you have the right idea,use the cat powerup or tanooki powerup to go around it, or play in interpreter mode to beat stages with that issue. There are only two in the game with that problem.i beat the entire game on cemu

Last edited by Alex S,
Reactions: Phil5004

alecocr20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wipe your shader cacher folder and do a clean reinstall of cemu. That should fix it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sadly in cemu as of right now, yes but you have the right idea,use the cat powerup or tanooki powerup to go around it, or play in interpreter mode to beat stages with that issue. There are only two in the game with that problem.i beat the entire game on cemu

How did you complete the second shadow level? The whole level is behind a wall and we can't see anything

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
How did you complete the second shadow level? The whole level is behind a wall and we can't see anything

Just get the cat power up and keep blindly jumping to the right until you reach the end of it,and if you still keep dying,the use the shiny tanooki suit to beat the level. Thats what i did.

Last edited by Alex S,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, wow! I was too busy typing my post, I didn't know you also tried looking it up.
I'm quite sure you didn't use any effects on those images as I've carefully inspected Mario's 3D models itself.

Edit: I just noticed that those images you posted are simply thumbnails, which I first doubted considering what JanetMerai said about FXs. I thought those thumbails were touched up to look better so I tried looking at the 3D files itself and carefully inspected it.
I am quite sure that they are definitely not low polygonal as she claims it to be.
They are in fact thumbnails from TheModelsResource. However, I can personally vouch for their honesty in thumbnails as I have compared a lot of models to their Wii U counterparts (minus textures because for some reason I still can't figure that out :angry:). The only possible "graphical trickery" they could possibly pull is lighting, and even then it typically doesn't affect the models outside of showing what they look like without all of the in-game shaders (so, what @JanetMerai claims is making them look acceptable)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but if you go back to Mario 64 you won't really find much of a difference other than technology meant for facial animation and additional normal maps and other FX.
So what you're saying is that if I load a blank Mario model into SM64 from SM3DW, without the texture diffusion layer, the game WON'T roll over and die?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo