• Views 7,204,841
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, Zelda Twilight Princess HD is basically playable from start to finish. The game crashes right after this scene, so you're not able to see if Midna will survive.

vlcsnap-2016-07-03-17h39m04s531.png

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking at at adding the highly compatible console exclusive games to my launchbox setup. Is the following list accurate?
Super Mario maker
Super Mario 3d world
New super Mario Wii u
New Luigi Wii u

Edit: Mario kart 8

Why not just add what You want to launchbox, i did, by making shortcuts you just delete current cemu files but leave the shortcut, game image file/folder, settings file and keys doc, with every update of cemu you just paste in games folder and in launchbox the shortcuts will still open fullscreen and work perfectly

The Ability to launch Cemu with a default game is possible already, i put the wux file and cemu in a folder for each different game, then make shortcut of cemu in the folder (easy to update cemu that way as shortcut is left alone)

Here is example of the shortcut for super mario 3d world - "E:\CONSOLE GAMES\WII U\SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD\Cemu.exe" "E:\CONSOLE GAMES\WII U\SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD\SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD.wux" -f

that will launch cemu with whatever game and the -f will launch cemu fullscreen straight away

Then in a program called launchbox i just add the shortcut to it, click game icon (that i make, check signature if you like) and game launches fullscreen with what each game

Image Layouts
LAUNCHBOX LAYOUT
yzzmMnJ.jpg

FOLDER LAYOUTS
TtjI7lI.jpg

MCU2OUj.jpg

Its the same if you have Rpx format of the game or loadiine (if you want to update the image file)

For eg - Mario Kart 8 (updated to latest version), i made shorcut and put this in

"E:\CONSOLE GAMES\WII U\MARIO KART 8\Cemu.exe" "E:\CONSOLE GAMES\WII U\MARIO KART 8\Mario Kart 8\data\code\Turbo.rpx" -f

With that i dont ever need to keep searching for the Rpx file to load the game and cemu will just launch fullscreen

As iv changed the game image Mario kart 8 from wux to Rpx iv named the folder/image Mario Kart 8

YvlrUiu.jpg

Last edited by JOHN30011887,

amed15

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not just add what You want to launchbox, i did, by making shortcuts you just delete current cemu files but leave the shortcut and game image file/folder and keys doc, with every update of cemu you just paste in games folder and in launchbox the shortcuts will still open fullscreen and work perfectly

Its the same if you have Rpx format of the game or loadline

For eg - Mario Kart 8 (updated to latest version), i made shorcut and put this in

"E:\CONSOLE GAMES\WII U\MARIO KART 8\Cemu.exe" "E:\CONSOLE GAMES\WII U\MARIO KART 8\Mario Kart 8\data\code\Turbo.rpx" -f

With that i dont ever need to keep searching for the file to load the game and cemu will just launch fullscreen

As iv changed the game image Mario kart 8 from wux to Rpx iv named the folder/image Mario Kart 8

YvlrUiu.jpg
mario kart 8 cemu ver ?

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rio 2016 actually does display graphics, you just need to be on framebuffer 33.
JbcQzmV.png

I'm pretty sure if progress is made on Rio 2016, it might help Lost World boot. They both run on the same engine, except Rio 2016 uses Havok 2013 unlike Lost World, which uses 2012.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place