• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

zetadragon90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated cemu to 1.4.0c which supposedly fixes a crash with Super Mario 3D World. But when I launch SM3DW it still crashes while attempting to load the game. Can anyone confirm that 1.4.0c actually corrected the SM3DW crash, because I am not sure if was not fixed or I have a bad dump of the game since I never attempted to load the game before 1.4.0 was released this morning.

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated cemu to 1.4.0c which supposedly fixes a crash with Super Mario 3D World. But when I launch SM3DW it still crashes while attempting to load the game. Can anyone confirm that 1.4.0c actually corrected the SM3DW crash, because I am not sure if was not fixed or I have a bad dump of the game since I never attempted to load the game before 1.4.0 was released this morning.
SM3DW is known to crash prior to load unless you have the missing files on your cemu folder, I forgot what the files were...

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lool

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: Re_deleteR

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What has been seen
c̨̳͓̫̜͑̈́̒̀͢à̧͍̰ͩ͝n̢͇̭͖̻̬̗ͯͯ̇̆͢n̸̼̙̍̀͊ͭ͝ȍ̯̰̤̬̳̻ͨ̍̏̑̐̈́ţ̼̬̙̫̌̆ͪ͑̌͂͋͟ ͩ͏̗̭͍̣̫̤̩ͅb̢̟͖͒͠ȩ̸̹͉̤̪̳͇̤̘͈̒̑͑̍̉̄ͭ̀ ̸̪̹͉̳͚͓̤̰̔̒͂ͭ̿͌ͧ̓̈́ų̢̬̯̭͙ͬ́̓̆̅n̸̯̫͕̭̗͒ͤ̓̍ͧͬ͝s̢̜̩̠̗̥͖ͦ̿̄̃̌ͪ̄ͣ͜e̷̥̣͎ͩ̾̀e̸̷͕̭̳̭̤͗ͨnͪ͗̓̃̋ͩ̔̃͆̕҉̞​

pizzaman238

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to the people who replied earlier. Within the next couple days, im gonna donate and get the emulator and test a couple games such as pokken. I'm not expecting great success, but i'm sure some people are curious about it (like myself lol).

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Where's this 1.4.0 I'm reading about? All I got was 1.3.3. And it's taking forever to load Twilight Princess HD. Been like ten minutes. I got NSMBU to load but it crashed immediately after pressing a button on the title screen.

Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Where's this 1.4.0 I'm reading about? All I got was 1.3.3. And it's taking forever to load Twilight Princess HD. Been like ten minutes. I got NSMBU to load but it crashed immediately after pressing a button on the title screen.

Only avaible for people who pay $5 dolars, normal people need to wait one weak for public release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!