Country
Damn, SM3DW before - 20-30FPS, now 50-60 ingame :yay:

Mario Kart 8 is pretty much the same for some reason, 20-30 FPS in grand prix

Last edited by Dizzee,

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Not specific to any paticular build but does anybody else feel mk8 track audio sounds kinda flat and empty / clinical?
something tells me it might be running in mono instead of stereo.

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not specific to any paticular build but does anybody else feel mk8 track audio sounds kinda flat and empty / clinical?
something tells me it might be running in mono instead of stereo.

It does sound a bit flat but it's probably because the emulator is not emulating all the quirks and goodies in the audio, like the reverb and those exotic features. (I'm probably wrong though).

Speaking of audio I would like to report an issue, any version of this emulator (including v1.5.1) has bad crackling audio when it's used with a program called "Breakaway Audio Enhancer", as the name implies that program will enhance the audio in your computer and will make the audio sound better and more crisp. This is the only emulator that is experiencing this issue with that program, all the other emulators works perfectly with it. And yes, if you don't know what "Breakaway Audio Enhancer" is then you should check it out, it's worth it.

To fix the audio I need to disable "Breakaway Audio Enhancer". Hopefully this issue can be resolved in future versions. Keep up the good work!

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The audio has gotten alot better in nsmbu, but iv noticed theres a few graphical glitches appeared, like the bottom half of Mario is missing, same with the small castle doors, this is only on the main map, ingame its fine, also inport controller doesn't seem to work now, worked with 1.5.0, great progress so far though

Last edited by JOHN30011887,

Centennial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The audio has gotten alot better in nsmbu, but iv noticed theres a few graphical glitches appeared, like the bottom half of Mario is missing, same with the small castle doors, this is only on the main map, ingame its fine, also inport controller doesn't seem to work now, worked with 1.5.0, great progress so far though
Pretty confident I saw all those glitches back to 1.4.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :OAnd it was from a Male Bear :ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: Even I wouldn't want it :mellow: