• Views 7,187,910
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm...can I make my own custom Mario Kart 8 tracks with this? Furthermore if that is possible how would I go about dumping my copy of the game to an ISO?

I don't think so (now) Maybe in the future but Maybe, beacause you would need another program to edit then put it replacing a track.

Yup, replacing stages works fine. You can do the same with DLC characters. To edit music, they are in audio/stream. You can replace them or even make your own music to use with a converter.

That's Nice :yayu:

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...can I make my own custom Mario Kart 8 tracks with this? Furthermore if that is possible how would I go about dumping my copy of the game to an ISO?

Really ? Why do you want to test it ? If you have a Wii U.. It is a fully playable than this EMULATOR. Don't bother with Cemu at all. Just saying. ;)

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes that totally looks like Moo Moo meadows from Mario Kart Wii, just how I remember it.

Of course yes :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yup, replacing stages works fine. You can do the same with DLC characters. To edit music, they are in audio/stream. You can replace them or even make your own music to use with a converter.

But what about the DLC vehicles ?

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sooo, how do I get past the "Finish this course" edit-mode in the very beginning of Mario Maker?

It says something like "Your course is starting to come together, why not go back to the start and give it a go? Press "S" to continue."
Well, there is no option for "S" in the input settings, and I've mashed all the other buttons like a million times. So how zeh hell do I get past this menu? I know people have played Mario Maker in cemu..

EDIT:

Sorry, nevermind, found it. It was a ingame button, in the bottom left corner of the actual game-screen. It was kinda faded into the background, so hard to see.

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sooo, how do I get past the "Finish this course" edit-mode in the very beginning of Mario Maker?

It says something like "Your course is starting to come together, why not go back to the start and give it a go? Press "S" to continue."
Well, there is no option for "S" in the input settings, and I've mashed all the other buttons like a million times. So how zeh hell do I get past this menu? I know people have played Mario Maker in cemu..

Download a SMM Save game

REEDIT: do what @Slashㅤ Said

Last edited by MattGTX,
Reactions: donkeyhigh

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its in the game kind of like in the bottom of the game, inside a square

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You click/tap the S on the bottom of the screen.

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
It will be daily use when the public version of cemu 1.4.0 releases, some of the most played or best games run at 60 fps ( like New Super Mario/Luigi, Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land, Splatoon...)

MattGTX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It will be daily use when the public version of cemu 1.4.0 releases, some of the most played or best games run at 60 fps ( like New Super Mario/Luigi, Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land, Splatoon...)

Yes but some games aren't playable think until may we get a daily use Cemu. BTW what about The SSB is it playable in Cemu 1.4 ?

Last edited by MattGTX,

ZeroShift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was able to get Mario Maker to run at 60fps after OCing my CPU to 4.5GHz.

3D world ran smoother too, saw 60fps in some smaller more zoomed in areas.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so (now) Maybe in the future but Maybe, beacause you would need another program to edit then put it replacing a track.

Damn got my hopes up I guess. :D

Really ? Why do you want to test it ? If you have a Wii U.. It is a fully playable than this EMULATOR. Don't bother with Cemu at all. Just saying. ;)

Because I want to hack it, of course I can play it on my Wii U but most of us would like to make custom levels in MK8 as much as MKWii so I had to ask if it was possible lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing