• Views 7,206,303
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC guide for Cemu. You need to create and edit app.xml, cos.xml, and meta.xml files with the proper DLC IDs and group values, doing so will load DLC.

Attachments

• InstallationGuide.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 359

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Exzap that moron Ryan is at it again it seems and so is reddit

Attachments

• Cec1ZSuW8AAljFA.jpg
    Cec1ZSuW8AAljFA.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: Kristiqn5

Double Jumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I understand but you people have a power. I have seen horrible things in Brazil... Only you people have a power to fight back against the disgusting mayor, government, president and etc. I want to see brazil to be free from those corruptions. ;)
Don't really want to keep it off-topic, but lately people have been fighting back. The last thing that drived everyone mad was the current president recently to give the ex-president a position in the cabinet, so he'd be protected from a corruption investigation on him. Just unbelievable.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also want to see that, but I don't know if it's even possible. 99% of all politicians are corrupt here and the people are too dumb to realize that. Recently, a lot of them are being investigated and there are some huge scandals going on the government... But I don't know man, I'm very worried about the future of my country.
I just really want Brazil to be a first-world country like the USA, Canada, Britain or even Portugal.

Obrigado por se preocupar.

De nada.

Well, I understand but this world is not going to get better. Never will. Anyway, back to this Cemu discussion. :D

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Exzap so when you play a level, shaders get temporary cached making the game no longer stutter if you play the same level again. Could you maybe add an option to save shaders to your hard drive or load shaders that are dumped to permanently fix stuttering? Sure it would take up a bit of disk space but serves well as a good temporary solution.

amed15

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
@Exzap so when you play a level, shaders get temporary cached making the game no longer stutter if you play the same level again. Could you maybe add an option to save shaders to your hard drive or load shaders that are dumped to permanently fix stuttering? Sure it would take up a bit of disk space but serves well as a good temporary solution.
Fixed in cemu1.4.0?

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, that's what recompilers do, compiling the code while the game is running instead of using already compiled code, like rpcs3's , tho it would take a little bit more work to make the shaders to cache on the disk

Fixed in cemu1.4.0?
that's happening in 1.4.0 because in previous versions cemu didn't have a recompiler

Last edited by Kristiqn5,

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, eh, would it be possible that people played through games, then saved, compressed and uploaded their shaders, for the rest of us to download and extract to their proper directories, then play the game lag-free when we start them for the first time?
Wow that's a long sentence.
But yeah, would that be possible? I don't mind downloading it, or storing it. I got a good connection and lots of hdd space. I'd do anything to boost my FPS.

If people would bother to do that, if it is possible, that would be awsome! :)

Reactions: The Twig league

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awww but thats the best part bb i could care less if i have the chance to pirate dlc on Cemu :P
I actually own the dlc btw on my wii u. Just experimenting with stuff, could care less if it doesn't work.

Cemu is the only way for me to mess with the Wii U hacking scene sadly due to 5.5 exploit not releasing. I mainly just want rom hacks and xbox controller support so i dont need to use the annoying gamepad which is in my opinion way too big.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: TotallyNotRyan

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys fixed shader compilation lag/stutter!!!
go to debug-dump shaders
Play a level for mk8. It will save all the shaders, you can exit out then reeneter mk8 and won't lag on the level!!!!!
No, thats your graphics driver trying to be smart and doing the caching. It doesn't always happen because the shaders don't always look the same and the shader-dump feature has nothing to do with that.

In the future, CEMU will have a permanent shader cache. However, it will not get rid of all the stuttering as some of that comes from texture decoding and also there are many unique shaders that can't be cached efficiently.

bitch what the fuck am i even doing >.> and those reddit posters aren't wrong :P its obvious as fuck lmao
"obvious as fuck" doesn't automatically make it true, even if you wish for it really hard.
Also where is my leaked 1.4.0? All those promises and I can't find it. I am disappointed, Ryan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1