• Views 7,187,669
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, thats your graphics driver trying to be smart and doing the caching. It doesn't always happen because the shaders don't always look the same and the shader-dump feature has nothing to do with that.

In the future, CEMU will have a permanent shader cache. However, it will not get rid of all the stuttering as some of that comes from texture decoding and also there are many unique shaders that can't be cached efficiently.

"obvious as fuck" doesn't automatically make it true, even if you wish for it really hard.
Also where is my leaked 1.4.0? All those promises and I can't find it. I am disappointed, Ryan.
I like that exzap! You are playing his game real good! Give him a taste of his own medicine!

Reactions: Re_deleteR

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, thats your graphics driver trying to be smart and doing the caching. It doesn't always happen because the shaders don't always look the same and the shader-dump feature has nothing to do with that.

In the future, CEMU will have a permanent shader cache. However, it will not get rid of all the stuttering as some of that comes from texture decoding and also there are many unique shaders that can't be cached efficiently.
Pretty interesting. I even restarted my PC and still seems to no longer stutter, unsure why that's the case.

The Twig league

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
i didn't promise shit bb, asides your using SQL =) You'd just need a direct link or to just use wireshark to spoof your key onto the server, isn't your shit under managekeys.php? I haven't looked, :P don't want to waste my time, also i thought of something, wouldn't leaking early only promote that shit more? Hence why nothings been attempted yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://med.stanford.edu/childpsychiatry/clinical/autism.html plz go to this clinic, your gonna need it

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why PCSX2, Xenia, Citra or Rpcs3 don't have shader stutter and Dolphin and Cemu have it.
they do. pcsx2 for me terribly stutters while constant 60, Citra doesn't seem to have any AFAIK, Rpcx3 and xenia i think they do or will when more intensive games are running.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
they do. pcsx2 for me terribly stutters while constant 60, Citra doesn't seem to have any AFAIK, Rpcx3 and xenia i think they do or will when more intensive games are running.

PCSX2 never stutters for me and i'm used it many years with a lot of different games and at highs resolutions.

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'd just need a direct link or to just use wireshark to spoof your key onto the server, isn't your shit under managekeys.php? I haven't looked, :P
Ok, so you are convinced about how it works without even looking at it once? Just like you believe CEMU uses stolen code without evidence?

FYI there is no SQL and the only PHP script is this one. Key check inside CEMU is done differently, no php script involved.

don't want to waste my time, also i thought of something, wouldn't leaking early only promote that shit more? Hence why nothings been attempted yet
If you don't want to waste time then why are you here? I thought you hate gbatemp?

Last edited by Exzap,

defnotryan

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so you are convinced about how it works without even looking at it once? Just like you believe CEMU uses stolen code without evidence?

FYI there is no SQL and the only PHP script is this one. Key check inside CEMU is done differently, no php script involved.

If you don't want to waste time then why are you here? I thought you hate gbatemp?

intersting meh still to lazy care, especially if its a week difference

>If you don't want to waste time then why are you here? I thought you hate gbatemp
your right on that point :P i just had to reply to something and message since they didn't have Skype/twitter so i already made an account so i was like fuck it , might as well reply here to lol

Last edited by defnotryan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1