Status
Not open for further replies.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on reverse engineering the CFW client interface, I'm about 75% done. Should be able to release the list of commands within 24hrs.

Found these awhile back looking at strings:

Code:
11usr= (Not sure about this one, would have to look at objdump)
--key=
--keyY=
--keyslot=
--ctr=
--iv=
--input=
--ctrcrypt
--cbcdecrypt
--cbcencrypt
--serveradr=
--outpath=
--customcmd=

Reactions: Margen67

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhh just curious, is it normal if you see the devmenu on your system Nand? I restarted the system and I see it hiding in the corner.

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do i do when i get the teal screen black then flashes white after that it will boot me back in to the home menu normally without any errors.
i click on run.bat when i run the exploit and it says failed to connect. i know i got the correct 3ds IP and my computer and 3ds are using the same router.
i tried a wired connection on my computer but still the same :( i know im close i can feel it. xD lol

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You won't see it if you separate you sysnand from your rednand.
How would you go about separating the two? That sounds a lot safer then having the two interact with each other.

what do i do when i get the teal screen black then flashes white after that it will boot me back in to the home menu normally without any errors.
i click on run.bat when i run the exploit and it says failed to connect. i know i got the correct 3ds IP and my computer and 3ds are using the same router.
i tried a wired connection on my computer but still the same :( i know im close i can feel it. xD lol

When you boot into emu mode after the white flash make sure to move some stuff around so you know whether your in sys or emu mode. Also are you holding L while booting to emu? That will allow you to connect to your PC.

D

Deleted User

they're Brazillian AND act all stingy?
as someone who lived there, I'll say guilty.

it's not something uncommon in brazil.

St4rk is here bashing comments against him, instead of you know, uploading a video on youtube or something and proving his innocence to everyone...
I'd say that by itself is pretty suspicious.
also that other guy's english is pretty bad, I think it's very unlikely he's a programmer since english is pretty much a necessity for that.

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi