PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
How can I change the HBL entry input so instead of "L" I can use another button?
Should have the option in BootConfig file but its pretty advanced.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok so im stuck at v-8 when i try to load edmunands fron rxtools it just restarts the 3ds and then ends up at red and black flashing screen
i some how managed to get into it once but it froze after i checked the version :(. after that i have had no luck and the only way i can get into rxtools is from homebrew
"Power on while holding L, You should appear in the HBL. Hold L while opening rxTools and Press A to open rxMode. Hold R and Press (Y?) to open EmuNAND. Stay holding R until your in EmuNAND. Once your in it, Change your theme to anything. This will fix that issue." -Quoted 50 times in this thread.

leopluradonx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have the option in BootConfig file but its pretty advanced.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"Power on while holding L, You should appear in the HBL. Hold L while opening rxTools and Press A to open rxMode. Hold R and Press (Y?) to open EmuNAND. Stay holding R until your in EmuNAND. Once your in it, Change your theme to anything. This will fix that issue." -Quoted 50 times in this thread.
i got it to work sorry i was looking all through the posts but i was holding r and y down once i finally let go of y it let me through.
last question should i risk updating im going to be playing my 3ds where i cant get wifi ever so is there another point in updating it?

KDEuserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Okay, I did everything as the guide said(and I did manage to downgrade down to 9.2.0-20E successfully, on EU n3ds), but on this part:

V - Launching and Setting up CFW;
1) Power on your 3DS withouth pressing a single button. You will see your screen go haywire like when launching HBL but it will boot rxTools instead;

my 3DS just boots up normally, why?:hateit:

Thanks in advance.

axis_musicman

Trophies
XP
Country
in readme file there a sentence (for N3DS, you need to provide your own encrypted 'firm' file!)

thats confusing, where should i get one?

royyy4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I did everything as the guide said(and I did manage to downgrade down to 9.2.0-20E successfully, on EU n3ds), but on this part:

V - Launching and Setting up CFW;
1) Power on your 3DS withouth pressing a single button. You will see your screen go haywire like when launching HBL but it will boot rxTools instead;

my 3DS just boots up normally, why?:hateit:

Thanks in advance.

same problem but i am on the old 3ds. i can't get it to work either. anyone any solutions?

royyy4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I now have reinand. But how do i install illegal cia's on reinand?

edit: how do i get fbi on reinand?
edit 2: When i try to install fbi.cia i get this: installation failed could not initialise am service

Last edited by royyy4,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I now have reinand. But how do i install illegal cia's on reinand?

edit: how do i get fbi on reinand?
edit 2: When i try to install fbi.cia i get this: installation failed could not initialise am service
Again, Get LumaCFW I already linked you a Tutorial follow it from step 1 (To check if you missed out on any backups or needed files) and finish step 5 then you can install stuff

royyy4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Again, Get LumaCFW I already linked you a Tutorial follow it from step 1 (To check if you missed out on any backups or needed files) and finish step 5 then you can install stuff

installed lumacfw completely this totorial is so much easier then all the other ones! thanks man! trying out some cia's soon ;)

Reactions: PRAGMA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol