Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer

One of the year's biggest console releases, Red Dead Redemption 2, is almost here. Rockstar's latest trailer shows off some intense moments from the game, which is launching soon, on October 26, 2018, for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It should be noted that if you plan to buy the game through a smaller retail store, or plan to rent it, you might have your game playing plans put on hold, as independent shops and rental services reportedly won't be getting the game to sell for launch, and won't have copies available until November. Red Dead Redemption 2 was revealed in October of 2016, with an original release date of Q2 2017, to which it would be delayed twice until getting its final release date for later this month.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They've shown alot off in regards to gaming mechanics in the last 2 trailers, I expected atleast a 4 minute trailer but with only a week to go I'm sure I'll get to spend as much time as I want with it soon enough

AbyssalMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NO "Cow Boy Boxes" OR ANY OF THAT SHARK CARD GARBAGE PLEASE!!!
This is a wish that will never be fulfilled. Your wish was denied before you even made it:

and

Hate to break it to you, but it's going to have literally everything. While the two news outlets quoted aren't amazing in their integrity, they're at least reliable mouthpieces for large companies, so you can probably and reliably assume these two quotes are genuine quotes.

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a wish that will never be fulfilled. Your wish was denied before you even made it:

and

Hate to break it to you, but it's going to have literally everything. While the two news outlets quoted aren't amazing in their integrity, they're at least reliable mouthpieces for large companies, so you can probably and reliably assume these two quotes are genuine quotes.

It's a shame gaming has gone this way, games would still be highly profitable without all this monetised crap.
I blame the customers for accepting it and not fighting back and saying no we don't want that crap in our games.
Super Mario 64 was sold on cart and that's it, profit, every GTA before 5 was sold on a disk, ???...profit.
All these in app purchases are just corporate greed squeezing as much as they can out of everybody, people need to say something and eventually we the customers could wipe out all the poison that has infected gaming today. Those damn smart phone games caused all this damage to our real console games

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame gaming has gone this way, games would still be highly profitable without all this monetised crap.
I blame the customers for accepting it and not fighting back and saying no we don't want that crap in our games.
Super Mario 64 was sold on cart and that's it, profit, every GTA before 5 was sold on a disk, ???...profit.
All these in app purchases are just corporate greed squeezing as much as they can out of everybody, people need to say something and eventually we the customers could wipe out all the poison that has infected gaming today. Those damn smart phone games caused all this damage to our real console games

Dude in game purchases were around on consoles way before people complained about smartphones being the reason. You can't really blame smartphones honestly. The gaming industry regarding to consoles has been failing. You got early access consoles being released (Nintendo Switch) and reportedly another upgraded Switch in development.... Not trying to really diss consoles but the fun time is over. It's just way more convenient to get a PC honestly.

Last edited by Social_Outlaw,
Reactions: DuoForce
D

Deleted User

Ah dunno, last time I checked, that's how things were
I'mma go check again

still, we live in a world were everyone lies all the time, it could be true, false, who the hell knows
Blizzard employees said that's not how it was, or at least they weren't forced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over