Hacking Puyo Puyo SUN 64 (Loadiine)

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious, does anybody have a successful injection of Puyo Puyo SUN 64? I just made artwork to find it easier on Loadiine, but came to the realization that the actual game itself is near impossible to find. According to the compatibility list, the game runs at full speed with no problems, besides freezing the Wii U when you press the home button.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is much more common, mainly because it is the only solid Tetris game on the Wii U and because it combines the two puzzle games very well. However, the one I want right now is very obscure.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
This isn't the place to ask... try a request thread on "That Iso/Chaos Site™" etc.

Alternatively just dump/find a copy of Super Mario 64 for Wii U's Virtual Console. Download the Puyo Puyo Sun 64 rom and rename the N64/Z64 file to whatever the file located in "content/rom" is called, replace it and away you go.

Last edited by Baphomet,

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively just dump/find a copy of Super Mario 64 for Wii U's Virtual Console. Download the Puyo Puyo Sun 64 rom and rename the N64/Z64 file to whatever the file located in "content/rom" is called, replace it and away you go.

That doesn't work.

Pokezuculento

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious, does anybody have a successful injection of Puyo Puyo SUN 64? I just made artwork to find it easier on Loadiine, but came to the realization that the actual game itself is near impossible to find. According to the compatibility list, the game runs at full speed with no problems, besides freezing the Wii U when you press the home button.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is much more common, mainly because it is the only solid Tetris game on the Wii U and because it combines the two puzzle games very well. However, the one I want right now is very obscure.
See this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiu-vc-game-injection-working-on-5-3-2.395930/
and this: https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_N64_inject_compatibility_list

Notshane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pokezuculento

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm well aware of the game's compatibility. I did exactly as told and renamed the ROM file from Super Mario 64 to the ROM from Puyo Puyo SUN 64 and it resulted in a black screen.

So, that website is lying then.
I think if renaming the rom doesnt work, you need to convert it into another format

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it