ROM Hack Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary translation

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Should be, since the only thing that will change is the Wi-Fi rule and I don't think they will change the file structures for images and texts. Hernan will let us know once the game is dumped.

HernanZh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmph, still no sight of the new version. The patch is finished, I will see if the new version is dumped tomorrow.
Otherwise I'll just release the patch for the current version, like promised
yaynds.gif

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how this one passed under my radar, but holy crap, I'm excited for this. Obviously, I friggin' LOVE the Puyo Puyo games. Not so much the fever games, though.

Everything looks amazing so far! Professional quality, and in good time. I'm waiting very impatiently for it to be fully released. Woo!

AlphaCananogram

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot, just found out about this recently, just found out about it being released tomorrow,,, very excited, was hoping it would be released tonight, so i can try it out before i head to work tomorrow. wahhh,,

THANKS! this is gonna be so awesomeness

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This isn't related to the patch, but does anybody know if there's a way you can play the story mode without the random rule sets? I'm a huge Puyo Puyo fan but I don't like the rules introduced into the Fever games. Is there a way I can play the story mode but just use Puyo Puyo 2 rules for example?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof