ROM Hack Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary translation

704jaffer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just found out about the patch, been meaning to play but the language barrier was a bit high
wink.gif
. Thanks for all the hard work!

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Giving this a bump. Since the translation is fully completed, I feel this thread deserves a sticky so that the translators' credit can be appreciated.

Edit: Wait, my bad, I see this is listed on the translation index sticky. But nonetheless some people might not check that post.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Just to let you guys know, we are still planning to release version 1.2 for the patch, which will be for the new version of the rom (the Special Price version), with some script corrections and stuff. Problem is, the new rom hasn't been dumped yet. Still, we may be planning to release "1.2b" soon, with the corrections but not for the Special Price version, so keep an eye out for this.
wink.gif

HernanZh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's v1.1 actually, not v1.2. The game's latest version is v1.2, but the patch is ENG v1.1, since it follows ENG v1.0.
Anyway, you can find a beta version of v1.1 here.
The patch fixes a lot of mistakes in the script and translates the signs in the background.
Also the game icon should be fixed now.

It still applies to 0866, there is still no dump of the newest game version
frown.gif
The patch is not a must, but when the new version is finally dumped I do recommend to use the latest patch (v1.1). The Wifi bug that Sonic Team left in the game is really annoying
mad.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thread is unpinned because of the re-organizing this section and easing on the stickies!!

We'll try to make it like this, and see if it'll work out well..

This is just a notification for the thread owner, so everyone are updated on what is happening!

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The link to version 1.1 patch had been removed? It leads to the main index page of the forum. A read of the thread 'Final patch' in the forum refers to an upcoming patch that is still to be uploaded. Is the patch being redone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0