Hacking Swapnote distributed stationeries

Alegria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I found here some Pokémon Art academy lessons that you only could get through spotpass, so now I'm rethinking about Swapnote (Letter Box in some regions), I saw there are "special stationeries" (dumped as pictures here https://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/swapnote/ ) that were as well distributed through spotpass, I'd like to unlock them all.

Deleted member 532471

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while so I'm not 100% sure, but, if I remember correctly you can unlock them by receiving a note that uses them, it doesn't need to be from spotpass

It's a little complicated now that you can't send notes over the internet anymore, you'll need a second 3ds where you can inject a complete save file or just a friend who has them and can send them to you.

Alegria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yeah, I heard about this, but I only have one console and nobody used streetpass in my city even in 2015 so now I can't even dream. That said I recently found out it's possible to install an un-updated version where it's not prevented to use spotpass... but I suppose it would be required to channel the connection to a custom server, just like other games have already. No idea how to do that and how to configure a server to make it work for the game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over