ROM Hack Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary translation

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Played with your patch this afternoon, awesome!

Thank you so much, now I can get owned online and at least understand everything
biggrin.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
xblackoutx said:
HernanZh said:
xblackoutx said:
i cant patch this on my mac can i?
I don't think so. Is there a mac version of xdelta?

Probably not
frown.gif
I feel so left out.
You could use a windows or DOS emulator (Darwine, DOSbox) or go for a desktop virtualization solution (Parallels, VMWare, or the free VirtualBox).

Huge thanks to HernanZh and the rest!

This is a wonderful translation. I've played through story mode a few times but the Japanese gets tough.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chrono_Tata said:
concealed identity said:
This isn't related to the patch, but does anybody know if there's a way you can play the story mode without the random rule sets? I'm a huge Puyo Puyo fan but I don't like the rules introduced into the Fever games. Is there a way I can play the story mode but just use Puyo Puyo 2 rules for example?

The rules aren't random. If you have good timing you should be able to select the rule you want every time. I believe almost all the characters will have the Puyo 2 rule available.

That sucks, I play puzzle games because I don't have good timing.
laugh.gif
I guess I can just play the tokoton modes and whatnot with Puyo Puyo 2 rules then.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
concealed identity said:
That sucks, I play puzzle games because I don't have good timing.
laugh.gif
I guess I can just play the tokoton modes and whatnot with Puyo Puyo 2 rules then.
Hm. I'd imagine there is an Action Replay code that would let you choose the rule easily, though I haven't found any code for 15th Anniversary (probably a good thing too or we'll just get rampant cheating online like Jump Ultimate Stars). Alternately if you have a flashcart that supports slowmo you can use it at the game select screen. That should make it easier to get what you want.

QUOTEHmm. I'm wondering why isnt anyone sticky this thread yet. I believe this is the second fully translated NDS game after JUMP Ultimate?
Maybe cause it's not a GBAtemp based project? Be nice to see this stickied though so more people might notice it.

ZenchiZennou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thank you so much! Excellent work! I really appreciate everyone's hard work!

Again thank you!!! ^^

And yes please sticky this thread!

HernanZh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heran Bago said:
I have linux what patcher do I use?

kiddingActually, nmn did make a patcher for Linux at the Puyo Nexus forum
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Sable @ Jun 25 2008, 10:32 AM) I believe this is the second fully translated NDS game after JUMP Ultimate?
Well....I'd like to think this project is the first
yaynds.gif

geunt stopped his project because he had no time anymore. I hope someone takes over, there's still stuff that needs to be translated. Or he finds time to continue it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: k