ROM Hack Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary translation

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you don't HAVE the choice of an SD card. You'll be using microSD, as it's all most of these flashcarts use.

If you need a cheap solution that works well, you'll want to go to dealextreme and purchase an AK2 which is cheap, works nicely, and has very nice menus. You can either buy a bundle that comes with a microSD card, or buy one seperately (You can get them almost anywhere for cheap)

BlueA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is like a dream come true. Ever since its release, I've been waiting for one of these. But sadly, I don't have a flash card, nor do I plan to get one.

So I was wondering if you guys doing the translation were like going the host a regular script of it somewhere, you know, just to read through it. A lot of the conversations going on in the game sound very interesting.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
BlueA said:
Wow, this is like a dream come true. Ever since its release, I've been waiting for one of these. But sadly, I don't have a flash card, nor do I plan to get one.

So I was wondering if you guys doing the translation were like going the host a regular script of it somewhere, you know, just to read through it. A lot of the conversations going on in the game sound very interesting.

You can still play it easily on an emulator.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Swyldp said:
Will this patch work on a rom? Also, will you be translating the voice clips? I kinda want to know what they're saying. I mean, not dubs, but maybe just subtitles in the gallery section?

By the way, what is the ? pun?
? is used over and over, sometimes incorrectly and sometimes putting the slant on what he's saying implying something's coming out (not really). Lemres just remarks the kanji's strange.

The screens are painful indeed. I want.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp, by all means you should check out more than this alone (Although I also eagerly await this). GBATemp has a lot to offer.
tongue.gif

Sable

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shenjiade.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Pyrofyr said:
Welcome to GBATemp, by all means you should check out more than this alone (Although I also eagerly await this). GBATemp has a lot to offer.
tongue.gif

Not to say that people here are nice, help is always everywhere. Our favorite DSL games plus all other kind of console discussion. And the fact that there are fellow Singaporeans here make me so happy.

Let's keep this thread on page 1 always. Hehe.

HernanZh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
One last update. Images is at 100%. Text is now at 90% or something, we only have a few scripts left to translate. If everything goes smoothly, the patch will be out in 2 weeks (24th of June.)
Thanks for waiting.

New screenshots on 1st post.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work
I'm glad to see translation patches finish quickly... you were killing me with how well those pictures looked...

dorinkugema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually haven't played any Puyo Puyo games before this one, and I just started playing this one a couple days ago. I ended up really liking it so I googled for a translation.

I was filled with joy when I found this.

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
HernanZh said:
One last update. Images is at 100%. Text is now at 90% or something, we only have a few scripts left to translate. If everything goes smoothly, the patch will be out in 2 weeks (24th of June.)
Thanks for waiting.

New screenshots on 1st post.

YAY! Can't wait!
yaynds.gif

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow it's almost that day, the patch is said to be released.
Good job. It's ok if you have to extend the release date of your patch cause it's going to be great when we could play this game with it.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
We're planning to release the patch on time, even if it is not perfect, as a "1.0". We'll still listen to feedbacks afterwards, so if anyone finds any bugs or has good suggestions we'll implement the changes and release a 1.1. Don't worry, it'll definitely be released on the 24th.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night