• Views 20,938
  • Replies 179
  • Likes 56
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
You can (soft)code it again? Or am I wrong?
Shaders are usually complex code. I mean, I think I can get my head around the shader code, since I have been able to tweak it, but I don't think there is anything else to add/edit to the code. (I'm afraid it's not my shader code as well; it was stolen from the Curved World project. :wink:)

@Voxel Studios Are you planning on making the source of this available sometime? I'd love to play around with it sometime.
I will most likely upload the source when I am finished making the demo version. But there are still a lot of problems with the game I need to iron out first before I am happy to do that, and I still want to make at least 1 more level for the demo.

but he can't even provide the makefile.
I know it's been stated, but Unity doesn't use makefiles.

cause it probably uses some nintendo copyrighted stuff
Only the Wii U SDK, Exporter Plugin, and the GHS_MUTI compiler are the copyrighted parts.
I guess I would need to take UnityEngine.WiiU.dll, etc. out of the project before I host the project online.

Reactions: loco365

loco365

Trophies
XP
yeah, i didn't knew that, but he can0t release the whole code, cause it probably uses some nintendo copyrighted stuff
From what I read, he has a version that works on Windows (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though). I wouldn't mind that either haha.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Voxel Studios
I used to make maps for a MMORPG private server, and i got the map editor, i dont know if it might help, but the reading of the maps maybe can be changed in order to adapt and create some maps faster. it does export 3 things, the region zone, the dds file for the textures, and the map compressed with its current coded method.

D

Deleted User

OP
@Voxel Studios
I used to make maps for a MMORPG private server, and i got the map editor, i dont know if it might help, but the reading of the maps maybe can be changed in order to adapt and create some maps faster. it does export 3 things, the region zone, the dds file for the textures, and the map compressed with its current coded method.
Do you know the name of this map editor so I can take a look at it?

D

Deleted User

OP
I got it on my backup HDD, ill tel you when i found it, btw, did you take a look at atavism engine?
Hey, that looks amazing! They not only have Unity integration, but they are partnered with Unity as well! Anything partnered with Unity I tend to like and use!
And I might consider using this! :D

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, that looks amazing! They not only have Unity integration, but they are partnered with Unity as well! Anything partnered with Unity I tend to like and use!
And I might consider using this! :D
if you want/need a Beta Tester / Map Creator / Model Exporter, dont hesistate, let me know. i got some free time.

wangtang32000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
artstation.com
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum