• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

[POLL] U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Whom will/would you vote for?

• Laurence Kotlikoff (Independent)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Hoefling (America's Party)

• Mike Maturen (American Solidarity Party)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfSaviorZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be voting for Trump but honestly I don't think it matters much. If Hillary becomes president it will just speed up when the collapse will happen. With Trump I say about 10% chance of avoiding it but at least he will put in some policies that will help us after the collapse like controlling our immigration, he could end up being Fake on his positions but everyone else is for open borders so idk.

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, this is what I get for rewatching those clips and finding few quotes.
Screenshot_20160616-192020.png

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again no different than when Bush used to prevent certain journalists from asking questions at his speeches, etc.
Erm, who are you supporting again?
Also I'm a fan of Milo Yiannopoulos... a gay against the gay and feminist movement, and he's not alone in that. :)
I actually have a huge problem with stuff like that, because that tends to indicate self-loathing that has roots in being told that homosexuality is unnatural and perverted

Edit: Never mind that last point, @XDel seems to be idolizing a man that was posing as gay just for attention:
Milo Yiannopoulos said:
I’ll never forget the precise moment I chose to be gay. It was the endpoint in a process of rebellion against my white middle-class parents...Today, thanks to society’s endless mollycoddling and celebration of “alternative” lifestyles, the joy of rebellion is drying up for me. You see, I only plumped for homosexuality to irritate my parents. But now even they are fine with it. A few years ago, my mum said, perhaps cannily, “All I want is for you to be happy." That came as devastating news... Now my gayness was not only roundly applauded by wider society but even my own parents, what was the point? [...] Since gay people have been so endlessly praised, flattered and catered to by the media and politicians, I’ve lost interest in sleeping with men. I want to feel oppressed again! That’s why, from today, I’m going to make a go of being straight. Wish me luck!

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a huge problem with stuff like that, because that tends to indicate self-loathing that has roots in being told that homosexuality is unnatural and perverted

Edit: Never mind that last point, @XDel seems to be idolizing a man that was posing as gay just for attention:
Don't bother, debating with @XDel goes like

:teach:

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. He don't hate himself. People who don't understand gays and feminists who don't take to their radical ideologies always fall upon the theory of self loathing as a last resort excuse. Get familiar with the guy and you'll quickly see that you are wrong. As for who am I supporting...

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

2. Don't worry, he's full on still sucking lots of black cock. He's not starved by any means, though yes he does deny that people are born gay, and he does call bull shit on the so called scientific tests that prove otherwise. If there were such a means to predict the sexual outcome of an infant, then I'm sure they could use that research to predict more important things about that child, such as whether or not it might grow up to be a serial killer, or worse yet... political.

Last edited by XDel,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I could vote (which I can not because I'm not American), according to your test I'd side with Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders (both 92%). I just think that Donald Trump is the worst that could happen to the United States

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Foxi4 Do you not think that, even if this indeed *were* a publicity stunt and that his true policies aren't that harmful, the guise itself would have done a lot of damage? Trump has caused an uprising of ruthless, right-wing nutters with no regard for human life outside their borders, whether or not it was his intention.

WolfSaviorZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Foxi4 Do you not think that, even if this indeed *were* a publicity stunt and that his true policies aren't that harmful, the guise itself would have done a lot of damage? Trump has caused an uprising of ruthless, right-wing nutters with no regard for human life outside their borders, whether or not it was his intention.
Nah that was Ted Cruz. Trump is much more moderate, a lot of Trump support is actually older Democrats that think Hillary/Sanders were too far left.

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gays and feminists who don't take to their radical ideologies
What does that even mean? Last time I checked, equality wasn't a radical ideology.

though yes he does deny that people are born gay, and he does call bull shit on the so called scientific tests that prove otherwise.
It's pretty foolish, by definition, to deny the scientific evidence and embrace willful ignorance.

Trump is much more moderate, a lot of Trump support is actually older Democrats that think Hillary/Sanders were too far left.
Donald Trump's ideology is very far to the right, and his supporters are predominantly white Republicans. Trump is very unpopular among Democrats and Independents. It would be a mistake to say a lot of Trump's supporters are Democrats of any stride.

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does that even mean? Last time I checked, equality wasn't a radical ideology.

You are correct, equality is not radical, it's an old and familiar concept actually. Now how people use and abuse the term, and use and abuse history in it's name is another thing, for in such cases, they generally have equality and entitlement confused.

Reactions: Foxi4

Lacius

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are correct, equality is not radical, it's an old and familiar concept actually. Now how people use and abuse the term, and use and abuse history in it's name is another thing, for in such cases, they generally have equality and entitlement confused.
You still have not explained what you're referring to when you say radical ideology.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still have not explained what you're referring to when you say radical ideology.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's referring to the social justice extremists who think African Americans are "entitled" to reparations for slavery. Or the fraction of the lgbt community that forces businesses/churches to support their "equality" by legal proceedings i.e. The bakery thing. Etc... Anyways, carry on !

XDel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he's referring to the social justice extremists who think African Americans are "entitled" to reparations for slavery. Or the fraction of the lgbt community that forces businesses/churches to support their "equality" by legal proceedings i.e. The bakery thing. Etc... Anyways, carry on !

Yes, he's right.

I posted this 30 Minute video in an earlier post that goes into detail about the origins of this movement. I am currently building a "from the horses mouth" appendix for it on Youtube as I type.

Last edited by XDel,

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Quoting myself from another topic:
If you support "conscientious objection" for one reason, you have to support it for ALL reasons (or else, it's called a "privilege"). So let's see, I can refuse service to you because you're black, or because you have a different political orientation, or just because I find you unpleasant. And I think you realize that this would have our whole society go downhill...

Reactions: Lacius

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, I wouldn't, because I live in the real world and I know that the man is not a magician. Those people were already in the voting pool, nothing has changed - he didn't conjure up additional "meanie racists" with his bag of fairy dust and his book of magic spells. You have no evidence that Trump supporters have "no regard for life", by the way - that's a complete fabrication on your part. Last I checked, it was Trump supporters that got eggs and stones thrown at them, not the other way around.

Reactions: vayanui8

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I wouldn't, because I live in the real world and I know that the man is not a magician. Those people were already in the voting pool, nothing has changed - he didn't conjure up additional "meanie racists" with his bag of fairy dust and his book of magic spells. You have no evidence that Trump supporters have "no regard for life", by the way - that's a complete fabrication on your part. Last I checked, it was Trump supporters that got eggs and stones thrown at them, not the other way around.
Well it seems to be a pretty standard fact that all trump supporters at least fit one (or more) of these categories (to varying degrees);

• Misogynistic
  • Homophobic
  • Racist
  • KKK Member
  • Redneck
  • White
  • Completely uninformed and/or brainwashed by republican propaganda
So I don't think you should be praising or protecting these people.

Last edited by Pikm,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well it seems to be a pretty standard fact that all trump supporters at least fit one (or more) of these categories (to varying degrees);

• Misogynistic
  • Homophobic
  • Racist
  • KKK Member
  • Redneck
  • White
So I don't think you should be praising or protecting these people.
See, this is what the regressive left does - they stick a label on you, a label they made up by the way, and decide whether you're *worth* protecting or not. You're not allowed to have a dissenting opinion in a free country in the 21st century, you're only allowed to think in one very specific way. If you don't, it probably means that you're a backwards religious idiot and you need to be destroyed - you're too stupid to see things their way. That judgement is made with no evidence or stats, it just "has to be true". Where's your evidence? Or are you just throwing accusations in the wind? Are you suggesting that Trump supporters *deserve* to have stones thrown at them? Who's the facist here?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for who am I supporting...

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!
Glad to hear you aren't supporting anyone, otherwise I might have been forced to show you this
1. He don't hate himself. People who don't understand gays and feminists who don't take to their radical ideologies always fall upon the theory of self loathing as a last resort excuse. Get familiar with the guy and you'll quickly see that you are wrong.
I will admit that I fell into the trap of assumption, but before I actually did some reading on the guy, you have to admit that it's not a difficult conclusion to jump to
2. Don't worry, he's full on still sucking lots of black cock. He's not starved by any means, though yes he does deny that people are born gay, and he does call bull shit on the so called scientific tests that prove otherwise. If there were such a means to predict the sexual outcome of an infant, then I'm sure they could use that research to predict more important things about that child, such as whether or not it might grow up to be a serial killer, or worse yet... political.
So you don't think that all this evidence is even worth considering?

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,
Reactions: Lacius

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quoting myself from another topic:
I respectfully disagree. We live in an Econonomical Darwinism called capitalism. If you deny me service for being "group a", I'll simply take myself to a business that doesn't. Then I'll be sure to mention this prejudice to all my associates and colleagues. In capitalism, at the end of the day, the only color that counts is green. If you deny a group service, then your market becomes smaller, and you will likely suffer for that choice.

Reactions: Foxi4 and vayanui8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a...