I''S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
vincyz said:
confirm the patch italian =( freeze.... x_X

I have italian patch and I don't have freeze.
wink.gif
I am playing with SoulSilver.

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
either i am stupid or the Patch for HG to German wont patch the rom at all.

If I am doing it wrong than can someone explain how elso to do it other than using xDelta GUI.exe and selecting the ".patch" file and an untrimmed US Rom "4748 - Pokemon HeartGold (U)(Xenophobia).nds"

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ziobello47 said:
Is the rom 100% translated?
No 95%, the whole text is translated, but for example the pictures of the status arent translated, because they are pictures. Also, the Yes and No Buttons arent translated, but the whole text is translated...xD

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yes, it is for the most part.

And if the patch does not work, you must do it badly. If it works on R4 Revolution, it will work everywhere. x)

eugene222, in my version, the buttons "Yes" and "No" are in French. ôo

ziobello47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eugene222 said:
ziobello47 said:
Is the rom 100% translated?
No 95%, the whole text is translated, but for example the pictures of the status arent translated, because they are pictures. Also, the Yes and No Buttons arent translated, but the whole text is translated...xD
Pictures like the title screen?

OzanOs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no its not 100% translated
for example when you will save the buttons are english or the types are named water fire and so on

but all story text is translated

I''S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
vincyz said:
i dont know,with r4original+ysmenu 17a12 freeze the patch italian soul silver =_="

I's which flashcard using?

I have DSTT with kernel v1.17a12.

QUOTE(OzanOs @ Mar 30 2010, 02:10 PM) no its not 100% translated
for example when you will save the buttons are english or the types are named water fire and so on

but all story text is translated

Is it possible extract the pictures?

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
another update: I tried taking the clean US rom, apply Rudolph's patch V2 and then apply to the patched rom the OzanOs'italian patch. Seems to be working now, 120+events and no freeze.

Too bad it's not 100% translated, but at least it's working now. I'll still be waiting for M3 team to more their butt and give us an update, but this will make waiting a bit easier
smile.gif

EDIT: I second I"S's question...is it possible to have the translated pictures in the game aswell?

I''S

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TyrianCubed said:
another update: I tried taking the clean US rom, apply Rudolph's patch V2 and then apply to the patched rom the OzanOs'italian patch. Seems to be working now, 120+events and no freeze.

Too bad it's not 100% translated, but at least it's working now. I'll still be waiting for M3 team to more their butt and give us an update, but this will make waiting a bit easier
smile.gif

EDIT: I second I"S's question...is it possible to have the translated pictures in the game aswell?

The problem is "where are the pictures"?

Italian language here:

Scusami, ma dopo quanti eventi accadeva il freeze prima? Perché io non ne sto avendo. Sarò forse un miracolato o chissà cosa...

OzanOs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yea its possible and Im trying this right now but sitting for7 hours in front of the pc makes me ill I think Ill try this Tomorrow...

Maybe somebody knows where we can find the Start screen files...??
and maybe how we can create a 100% translation??
for example the Pokedex is in English the Types like fire, water are in English and when you will save the game the buttons ane named yes and no..

I did this in the legend of Zelda spirit tracks rom but i fogott how I did this??
I already said 7 hours in front of the pc makes me ill
biggrin.gif

DanielXtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cygen said:
either i am stupid or the Patch for HG to German wont patch the rom at all.

If I am doing it wrong than can someone explain how elso to do it other than using xDelta GUI.exe and selecting the ".patch" file and an untrimmed US Rom "4748 - Pokemon HeartGold (U)(Xenophobia).nds"

Yep, thats right. Try to run xDelta GUI.exe as an Administrator if you use Win Vista or 7. The patched ROM should be named "4748 - Pokemon HeartGold (U)(Xenophobia) patched.nds"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.