FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirbypower said:
i can't patch this game. even its so simple,i can't
i dragged a clean rom to the DragUntrimmedROMhere.bat and than i get a message: ''the xdelta patching utility was unable to apply the patch. make sure to use the original unpatched,untrimmed rom and exract all of the patch files te the same flder before running this''

what do i wrong?
everything is in the same folder.

Redownload the game. Maybe it was a corrupted game .

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
killeryunran said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
I still don't get why people make translations of games that are due to come out in their own country within months. If you really want to play the Japanese games, then learn Japanese.

It's really simple. I mean, if your parent's promised you a new game console. But they add that they are going to give the same console
to your nephew first because his birthday is coming up. Your nephew will get a game console months and months before you.
Your nephew lives across the street....so you could also go to him and play the game console with him.

If you had such a opportunity. Would you just wait a few months, or would you rather go to your nephew and play on the console with him. Or would you rather, instead of waiting for your parents to buy you the console, use your time to save your own money to buy the console?
It's as easy as that. I mean, why would you wait for months for a game when it's just "across the street". Or "use your own money". When other people give it to you for free.

And that is why translations are made. So that people don't have to wait.

P.S. For everybody who doesn't think that well. Or has problems understanding me. I really don't get it if people didn't understand me, but:
across the street refers to a translation that is going to be made.
And use your own money refers to 'learn Japanese'.

Worst comparison ever. Your nephew should be japanese and there should be someone to translate everything that shows up on his japanese console. That's a little more realistic comparison, don't you think? Neither does it make as much sense anymore.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
i know you have both said you will not do story, but you should join with kazo, then you may be able to have one person doing the story and one ddoing the items and pokemans and stuff

Gintoki-San

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a fresh rom...From a torrent...The batch worked... I put it on to NO$GBA emulator...
And it is still in japanese...

Anyone help???

mattmagician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, my mistake then! Can't wait for 4.0! I'm putting off morty's gym simpy to wait
tongue.gif

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattmagician said:
Ah, my mistake then! Can't wait for 4.0! I'm putting off morty's gym simpy to wait
tongue.gif

Ehh, I wouldn't wait if I were you. I don't expect to get 4.0 out until tomorrow night...

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well take your timeon the patch there awsomne you deserve a personal life also and by the way you know when you use the pc it says saving alot of data mine dosnt maybe thats just in sinnoh but i dont know

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you know that the game is confirmed not freesing on the DSonei. (Played it for 11 hours so far and no freezing
yaynds.gif
)
Great work so far, cant wait untill version 4!

And one minor problem I found is when fighting the hiker at the beginning of route 45, his name is all these question marks.

Edit: Actually as I went through Route 45, alot of the trainers names were just a long line of question marks...

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between 3.0 and 3.5? I'm using Kazo's v3 right now and to my extent is better then v3 of this and I wanted to find out if 3.5 was better then K3

Mr.Turnabout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I'm sorry, but it crashed and I was playing Soul Silver. Idk what to do, but I did apply a different patch, not knowing that this already had a patch for Anti-Piracy.

Now, it's freezing and black screening. It's still translated though. Did I do something wrong?

kevin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I fixed my problem by downloading the patch again and patched the game.

My save was not totally lost as i made a backup previously.

I am getting alot of Rom crashes after saving now, wtf do i do? One solution i have for you guys is to close the emulator if you save successfully, so even if it does crash on your next save, you can always come back to this one.

but still, how do i prevent it? I battled 7 trainers, saved, crashed, now i have to do it again.

someone confirm this for me: you cannot save past route 35 or it will crash.

Armenius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appreciate the work you've put into this project. Looking forward to getting back into Pokemon with Gold, but I'm trying to hold out for 4.0. Any ETA on it's release?

Thanks again.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you remove the "Hacked by Raqib" text, or move it somewhere else (aka the "Continue" screen)? It's kinda annoying where it is right now.

@Spenstar: That's one problem that will be fixed in v4.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
YayMii said:
Can you remove the "Hacked by Raqib" text, or move it somewhere else (aka the "Continue" screen)? It's kinda annoying where it is right now.
It is? Is just on the Start Screen (Where Lugia/Ho-oh appears) Is not annoying at all... except if u like to see those pokemon xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...