Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes as in 6 6 6 6 6 6 not max just 6 on everything

ivs my bad but the only way u can do this is by hacking it
And? That doesn't mean that was the cause. Correlation doesn't prove causation. It's been proven otherwise already (especially since the hack was still legal, Pokemon can have 0 IVs in the wild).

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
In my case I had Shiny Solgaleo, Lunala and Marshadow, Pokeball color Magearna

And hacked Magikarp that I used for this video

Also had 999x on all items

In other words I had a mess lol

But I srsly think the 999x items has nothing to do with the bans but the items thats cant be in SuMo like some MegaStones and some unreleased items like the Mew Z-Crystal or Marshadow's THOSE are the ones that make you get banned

So everything that CANT exist in SuMo at the momment. But I dont think editing your Pokemon can make you get the ban tho if the Pokemon is ilegal it cant be used online

Last edited by ElYubiYubi,

Light887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? That doesn't mean that was the cause. Correlation doesn't prove causation. It's been proven otherwise already (especially since the hack was still legal, Pokemon can have 0 IVs in the wild).[/QUOTE

if you dont know Tapus well always have 3-4 max ivs ALWAYS so ya try again

Last edited by Light887,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im looking at it and there is Marshadow there but no shiny Tapus/UBs or Marshadow and by the way Tapu Lele had all 6 on evs so ill love to see you explain that

Don't get snippy with me motherfucker, perhaps the Tapu Lele is to blame, you didn't go into detail about its IVs earlier.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes as in 6 6 6 6 6 6 not max just 6 on everything

if you dont know Tapus well always have 3-4 max ivs ALWAYS so ya try again
Still doesn't mean that's what caused the ban though. The same thing happened in Gen 6 and it's been proven bad hacks don't cause gamesync bans, they never have. You'll simply get the message "There is something wrong with one of your pokemon!". You did something else at one point in time, if you got it in a Wi-Fi trade, it's legal as far as the server is concerned. Try again.

Light887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't mean that's what caused the ban though. The same thing happened in Gen 6 and it's been proven bad hacks don't cause gamesync bans, they never have. You'll simply get the message "There is something wrong with one of your pokemon!". You did something else at one point in time, if you got it in a Wi-Fi trade, it's legal as far as the server is concerned. Try again.
have a full pokedex have some pokemon with max evs/ivs thats all im sure im not the only one with a full pokedex and even more hack pokemon and there not getting ban for that just like you

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'll save ten more pages: when you fart and shit your pants, it happened; deal with it. Got banned from rating battles because you were like, 'Fuck it, I'm the Gingerbread Man!' Deal with it.
Thank you!

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Light887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll save ten more pages: when you fart and shit your pants, it happened; deal with it. Got banned from rating battles because you were like, 'Fuck it, I'm the Gingerbread Man!' Deal with it.
im getting unban by the way so i don't have to deal with nothing;)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im going to give away hack pokemon in hopes they all get ban ;)

Quite frankly the attitude you exhibited makes me rather satisfied you got banned. People have explained what's up better than I did that go against your theories. Whatever the case, you got banned. If you get unbanned, hooray for you.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Light887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quite frankly the attitude you exhibited makes me rather satisfied you got banned. People have explained what's up better than I did that go against your theories. Whatever the case, you got banned. If you get unbanned, hooray for you.
you don't even know that Tapus always have 3-4max ivs and you have not explain nothing so far as of now i think your just trolling me

Light887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, if it goes through wi-fi, it's legal period. For battles or otherwise. Sorry, your plans have been spoiled.
anddddddd you keep at it if you can't understand that it was a hack Tapu them i feel sorry for you i can only assume that your really stupid or that your just trolling me im going to go with just trolling just to be nice im done with you

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So, why don't you try to methodically reproduce the reason you got banned, assuming you will indeed unban yourself?
Actually you cant get unbanned. You need a new Sync ID and for that you need a Save File thats has never been online. If you happen to have one first you need to UnRegister the game from your GL Account then wait till Tuesday(The day of the maintenance) for the game to be fully unregistered from your account. Then load that save file to your game, create a new Sync ID, then register the game and you'll get "unbanned". If you dont wanna wait load the save file to the opposite game(If you have Sun registered then do it with Moon) you have registered on your GL Account.

In other words if you get banned that save file is lost unless someone find a real way to unban your save file.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anddddddd you keep at it if you can't understand that it was a hack Tapu them i feel sorry for you i can only assume that your really stupid or that your just trolling me im going to go with just trolling just to be nice im done with you
Ad hominem is only useful when you know you have no argument. Circular logic isn't helping your case. Good day sir.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...