Homebrew CaVE Database Manager - A SNES, NES, N64, Genesis Switch Online modding App

wrsg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you publicly release the new update to the database manager (1.5 I think?) will it support the current NSO versions?

Samus12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you publicly release the new update to the database manager (1.5 I think?) will it support the current NSO versions?
Presumably it will support newer versions at least, but until Nintendo adds support for a game that doesn't work with 1.4.6, it's unnecessary. All the games they've released since 1.4.6 work fine when added manually (aside from N64, of course).

Wolfdale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The option to convert srm to NSO format for GBC is great. Can you add the reverse, NSO -> .srm? (.sram to .srm). It's present for the N64 but not for the gbc.

PandaPandel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Akuma, I just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you have put into this. I can really see all the love.

I joined the Patreon yesterday evening, and i'm using version 1.5 of CaVE. I seem to be getting an error when I try and save the database (After adding a custom rom)

I am trying to save one rom into the N64 Database, Goemon's Great Adventure. It has a .dtz file it installs from online automatically. Then I try and save the database, I get "A Generic error occurred in GDI+" message (attached)

Any information would be greatly appreciated, I could not seem to figure out how to prevent this error when saving.

EDIT: I just joined the discord, searched and have seen you talk about the GDI+ error, and that it can be safely ignored. Sorry to bother anyone. Just a super green girl trying to figure this all out <3
Post automatically merged:

any luck on goemon's great adventure mod? i'm playing mystical ninja but it's not the same :sad: and i have no idea how to do all of this
I actually just got this one into the NSP today, it works great!

be weary asf of any games that required a memory card save in game. I can only save progress via save states. and I hear this happens on the clean systems as well.

Nintendo for some reason, did not think this was a necessary addition. LMAO.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    222 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by PandaPandel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up