clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can blame me if this has been posted before but did anyone hear about the medals that are added to BW2?

I personally think that is an awesome idea, especially for a game that it is easy to sink 1000+ hours into.

Like I said this may have been mentioned before but i personally have not followed the details of BW2 since sometimes spoilers are leaked about the game without meaning to leak the info.
i do believe it was mention but 5 day left until it release in japan

With the release so close I just decided to look on serebii and saw that it was mentioned on there and did a search in the thread for a mention of medal/achievements and did not get any results. Hopefully the game will be really good and all the new stuff I saw was added looks really cool in the new one to me at least.

Reactions: 1 person

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
You gonna wait long.

I dont get it. On one side people always call gamefreak names for being greedy (which every company in the world is) and then they want remakes of all things.
Where is your imagination?

Even if they would plan that, the DS is dead and starting on a new handheld with remakes?...

Or heck heres an idea, why not play the original? They're quite enjoyable and were much more fleshed out than games before them. There is barely anything to improve bar graphics, meaning theyd be the most boring remakes ever.

Before someone says they'll make it anyways because of money... imagination doods. Im not saying we wont see Hoenn again soon. Just that the bland remake game is over.
Ive been contemplating the idea of them replacing the "remake" concept with a "sequel" concept sooner or later.
Then they revealed BW2.

So while the thought "Revisit good old Hoenn again!" might sound really exciting because of your nostalgia vision, the actually exciting thing that you should be expecting is "A completely new adventure in Hoenn! What changes happened in a decade?"
THAT would be worth anticipating.
Not fucking remakes which wont make any impact. RSE were perfection.

Id say release it on 3DS e-shop along new sequels and never mention remakes again.

/rant

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant the game will fail to load on a EUR/USA DSi/3DS because will flag up region
but DS/DSLite wont flag the region because it not having that technical a firmware lol
A region locked game will not even load on that console.

The icon will not even appear!

Sorry if double post.
You are wrong.Japanese Pokemon White worked perfectly on my DSi

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i meant the game will fail to load on a EUR/USA DSi/3DS because will flag up region
but DS/DSLite wont flag the region because it not having that technical a firmware lol
A region locked game will not even load on that console.

The icon will not even appear!

Sorry if double post.
You are wrong.Japanese Pokemon White worked perfectly on my DSi
With a flashcart
We were talking about official games.

Flashcarts run in DS mode, hence it will work on any 3/DSi/XL since it is only available with DS functions.

DSi mode is region locked and that can only be activated with official games (and to some extent the iEvo or whatever)

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
i wonder why Nintendo is waiting to pull the bullet on an all new 3DS Pokemon. I'm sure the announcement of that game alone would boost 3DS sales.
They may have needed to produce a DS game capable of interfacing with 3DS software, to make a bridge for future titles.
hmmm...
It could be possible with some sort of E-shop thing.. maybe a box thingy. I mean the 3DS AR searcher thing can interact with the DS games right... So you'd load this box 'game' with your Pokemon B/W/B2/W2 in the slot, then put them into the box... then you change the cart to a 3DS version and transfer them. s:

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder why Nintendo is waiting to pull the bullet on an all new 3DS Pokemon. I'm sure the announcement of that game alone would boost 3DS sales.
They may have needed to produce a DS game capable of interfacing with 3DS software, to make a bridge for future titles.
hmmm...
It could be possible with some sort of E-shop thing.. maybe a box thingy. I mean the 3DS AR searcher thing can interact with the DS games right... So you'd load this box 'game' with your Pokemon B/W/B2/W2 in the slot, then put them into the box... then you change the cart to a 3DS version and transfer them. s:
oh i see

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't expect to play this game on release date!
This probably will have the best Anti-Piracy ever seen on a DS game!
I think we will see a Anti-anti-piracy to this game 3 days after it release!

trance

Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm...
Why? The 3DS app can probably see (and also manipulate) the card slot, there is little to no point in making the game itself compatible with the 3DS outside of it's DSi-mode.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Don't expect to play this game on release date!
This probably will have the best Anti-Piracy ever seen on a DS game!
I think we will see a Anti-anti-piracy to this game 3 days after it release!

yea but it will have 2ch on the job as its Jap game
so will be fixed ASAP
i would expect same + more AP at the level of Kirby which had a new form of AP

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
funnyly I remembered friday song because of this game:

"Friday, Friday!
Gotta get down on friday!
Everybody is looking to the weekend, weekend!" :tpi:

loco365

Trophies
XP
So I read the rom has leaked on GameFAQs. I'm still trying to confirm this, as I read that Nintendo is pulling any possible downloads. Can someone else confirm?

Edit: It's also being said the same on Smogon.

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I read the rom has leaked on GameFAQs. I'm still trying to confirm this, as I read that Nintendo is pulling any possible downloads. Can someone else confirm?

It is possible. But I think this forum would have exploded already if it were true.

loco365

Trophies
XP

It is possible. But I think this forum would have exploded already if it were true.
Well, we can only wait. I'm trying to look around, but there are some spoof roms that fake the same size as a retail game, but when ran, play a video of "You are a pirate".

Not that it's true or anything but...

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well people are going to be cautious this time around, at least until it gets out of hand on Nintendo's part. When B/W was about to be released, Nintendo sent out C&D letters to Serebii for releasing information. I would assume, they'll do the same if it happens again right now.

loco365

Trophies
XP
So a new Twitter page went up. Here's their first tweet (And don't bother Googling it. It'll return no results, I made sure of it) :

So far we've found out that Black 2 IS in fact leaked. Will post download links when they are made available.

Wonder where they found out that it is leaked.

Edit: Looks like the person above me decided to link to it. >_>

MichaelCann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So a new Twitter page went up. Here's their first tweet (And don't bother Googling it. It'll return no results, I made sure of it) :

So far we've found out that Black 2 IS in fact leaked. Will post download links when they are made available.

Wonder where they found out that it is leaked.

Edit: Looks like the person above me decided to link to it. >_>

Ask on twitter. I think they were on another forum talking about and he posted links to Japanese sites and stuff., idk, I'm not sure so you'd hvae to ask them yourself if you have a twitter acc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...