Homebrew ROM Hack The Cheat List for Pokemon Black 2 on the Twilight Menu is not showing up.

Muffinhomie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the urscheat.dat already on my twilight menu extras folder. I have confirmed that the cheat list shows up for other games such as M&L Bowser's Inside Story, Pokémon Platinum, hell even Plants vs Zombies. But for some reason Pokémon Black 2 doesn't have the cheat list show up. Same goes for M&L Partners in Time but I'm not focused on that rn.

Please help, thank you in advance.

Muffinhomie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your ROM for Pokemon Black 2 is either hacked or modified from the clean dump. Please get a clean dump of the ROM, or use R4CCE to add the cheats for your modified ROM.
Funny thing is, I thought the website bugged out and didn't post this one so I made a new one but that one is gone.

I mentioned in that post that the Black 2 is a rom hack of Drayano's Blaze Black 2 Redux. And I also have another hack of Pokémon Platinum that is made by Drayano, and it shows the cheat list just fine.

So I'm guessing the only choice is the R4CCE but I have no clue what that is and what to do.

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny thing is, I thought the website bugged out and didn't post this one so I made a new one but that one is gone.

I mentioned in that post that the Black 2 is a rom hack of Drayano's Blaze Black 2 Redux. And I also have another hack of Pokémon Platinum that is made by Drayano, and it shows the cheat list just fine.

So I'm guessing the only choice is the R4CCE but I have no clue what that is and what to do.
Look it up, it's a tool to edit the cheat db file you put in twilight, once you're there, go to the BW2 cheats, and look for ID, browse for your modified dump, and select it, it should generate the correct ID and he cheats should show up, remember, this doesn't guarantee they'll work for your rom.

Reactions: Muffinhomie

Muffinhomie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look it up, it's a tool to edit the cheat db file you put in twilight, once you're there, go to the BW2 cheats, and look for ID, browse for your modified dump, and select it, it should generate the correct ID and he cheats should show up, remember, this doesn't guarantee they'll work for your rom.
I realized that the cheat database for Blaze Black 2 is outdated which 1.2 and the one that I have is 1.4.1

Can I just add game in the R4CCE to make a cheat database for the latest version of Blaze Black 2? I'm definitely gonna have to try and figure that out tho...

Last edited by Muffinhomie,

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
I realized that the cheat database for Blaze Black 2 is outdated which 1.2 and the one that I have is 1.4.1

Can I just add game in the R4CCE to make a cheat database for the latest version of Blaze Black 2? I'm definitely gonna have to try and figure that out tho...
Just go to the blaze black cheats header in r4cce, and browse for the new dump, it should generate the new ID and you should be able to use those cheats, i think there will be a small percentage that won't work for you.

EDIT: this is what i am talking about:
1698222923771.png

Last edited by YuseiFD,
Reactions: Muffinhomie

Muffinhomie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so uh my bad.

My urscheat dat was outdated and it took me so long to figure that out. Sorry that's on me lol 😂 thank you for giving me the help. Your a real one

Reactions: YuseiFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto