Hacking DSIBREW Unlaunch won’t launch Pokémon white 2 cartridge no matter what I try.

Henlotayo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I have a CFW dsi (I think Japanese idk tho) running unlaunch and TWL menu ++. Everytime I try and run Pokémon White 2’s authentic English cartridge from unlaunch it just gives me a black screen and doesn’t boot my game. Apparently it’s supposed to tho- any idea what I can do to fix this any help would be appreciated thank you! I’ve looked everywhere on the internet on how to make this white 2 cart run on my CFW DSI and no luck. I legit can’t find how to fix this anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_2130.mov
    41.8 MB
  • IMG_2128.jpeg
    IMG_2128.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 23

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, so I have a CFW dsi (I think Japanese idk tho) running unlaunch and TWL menu ++. Everytime I try and run Pokémon White 2’s authentic English cartridge from unlaunch it just gives me a black screen and doesn’t boot my game. Apparently it’s supposed to tho- any idea what I can do to fix this any help would be appreciated thank you! I’ve looked everywhere on the internet on how to make this white 2 cart run on my CFW DSI and no luck. I legit can’t find how to fix this anywhere.
Have you updated to the latest TWLMenu++ and Unlaunch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto