Gaming Pictlogica Final Fantasy 3DS Hex Editor Cheating - How to play Areas 31 and 32 on Citra + other

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tested both this and last cheats on a new game. Still areas 20-23 are locked. Tested on Citra.
it's strange that someone else said "It did unlock all stages but relocked extra Area 31,"
by any chance, you could get the value from those address for areas 1-30 unlocked?

ZhenNexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
it's strange that someone else said "It did unlock all stages but relocked extra Area 31,"
by any chance, you could get the value from those address for areas 1-30 unlocked?

I haven't found the values for area unlocks but if I could, I could just unlock areas 31 and 32 the same way.

ZhenNexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
guess I will try to play and unlock all the timer locked doors from Areas 1-32 and see if the value changes or not

How about i'll post here my savefile? It has 30 areas unlocked, 157 characters unlocked and areas 31 and 32 locked.

ZhenNexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I've finally found address
guess I will try to play and unlock all the timer locked doors from Areas 1-32 and see if the value changes or not

I've finally found the values of unlockable areas in Pictlogica Final Fantasy. In Offset 00000EB0 in Column 01-05 change the value to FF on all Columns. All areas + 31 and 32 will be unlocked.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZhenNexus, yes. If you want to play it legit, just simulating the purchase of the kupo fruit but not unlocking Areas in advance, just removing the timers, just set value FF to bytes EAC - EB0.
I figured bytes EAC to EB0 are responsible for the TIMER locks while EB1 to EB5 are responsible for which area are OPENED.
You can set the timers OFF independently of them being opened.
On a legit game, the Areas are not opened in advance.
Also hacking this should NOT be done when a timer is active, otherwise it screws things up.

ZhenNexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
ZhenNexus, yes. If you want to play it legit, just simulating the purchase of the kupo fruit but not unlocking Areas in advance, just removing the timers, just set value FF to bytes EAC - EB0.
I figured bytes EAC to EB0 are responsible for the TIMER locks while EB1 to EB5 are responsible for which area are OPENED.
You can set the timers OFF independently of them being opened.
On a legit game, the Areas are not opened in advance.
Also hacking this should NOT be done when a timer is active, otherwise it screws things up.

Yes, so that's why it's recommended to do this after you'll unlock Area 30. Just to unlock Areas 31 and 32. I'll update about recommendation. But there's one thing. If you'll unlock all the areas using values at EB0, all areas will be unlocked so there's no use for timers.

TheShadowRunner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, so that's why it's recommended to do this after you'll unlock Area 30. Just to unlock Areas 31 and 32. I'll update about recommendation. But there's one thing. If you'll unlock all the areas using values at EB0, all areas will be unlocked so there's no use for timers.
hmm no, 31 & 32 are completely independent too, and don't need 30 to be unlocked/opened beforehand.
31 & 32 unlock via a password obtained in the jpn android version of the game and can be unlocked legitly even before finishing the tutorial.

ZhenNexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
hmm no, 31 & 32 are completely independent too, and don't need 30 to be unlocked/opened beforehand.
31 & 32 unlock via a password obtained in the jpn android version of the game and can be unlocked legitly even before finishing the tutorial.
It's true. But in terms of values at EB0 only Area 32 is independent. Area 31 is in column 04, which is column for stages 25-30.

TheShadowRunner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's true. But in terms of values at EB0 only Area 32 is independent. Area 31 is in column 04, which is column for stages 25-30.
For unlocking Area31 & 32 done legitly, this is the procedure:
--
Unlock 31 & 32
At byte EAF
Add 80h to whatever value you have there (e.g. if yours is 00h, then just set it to 80h, if yours is 1Fh, then set it to 1Fh + 80h = 9Fh)
Go to EB0, set it to 01
--
Open 31 & 32
Go to EB4
Add 80h to whatever value you have there like above
Go to EB5, set it to 01
--
So if we combine this with purchasing the kupo fruit; Ie for a person starting the game who just wants 31 & 32 accessible and the timers gone, the following is needed:
FF to bytes EAC - EB0
80 for EBA
01 for EB5

Last edited by TheShadowRunner,

ZhenNexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
For unlocking Area31 & 32 done legitly, this is the procedure:
--
Unlock 31 & 32
At byte EAF
Add 80h to whatever value you have there (e.g. if yours is 00h, then just set it to 80h, if yours is 1Fh, then set it to 1Fh + 80h = 9Fh)
Go to EB0, set it to 01
--
Open 31 & 32
Go to EB4
Add 80h to whatever value you have there like above
Go to EB5, set it to 01
--
So if we combine this with purchasing the kupo fruit; Ie for a person starting the game who just wants 31 & 32 accessible and the timers gone, the following is needed:
FF to bytes EAC - EB0
80 for EBA
01 for EB5
Thank you for all this information. That's really helpful. If you don't mind, I'll use this information to update the post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up