so i'm wondering what i'm doing to do ? :/ 😥

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are u talking about its 4.7k
Post automatically merged:

==* is CPU cable if I remember correct don't have the list on hand so something wring with ur CPU line /mosfett install
I
What are u talking about its 4.7k

==* is CPU cable if I remember correct don't have the list on hand so something wring with ur CPU line /mosfett install
ill have to check but I didn’t get that error before like I said.

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everyone,
i've got a question for you !

I use this Dat0 for switch oled with rp2040zero :
View attachment 379629

i see 2 vidéos :
this one and no cut on the motherboard
and this one via the guide : and he cut the mother board

I

ill have to check but I didn’t get that error before like I said.
Well u where working on the board so maybe u accidently messed up some wiring

Hi everyone,
i've got a question for you !

I use this Dat0 for switch oled with rp2040zero :
View attachment 379629

i see 2 vidéos :
this one and no cut on the motherboard
and this one via the guide : and he cut the mother board

Well what u have there is the special 0at 0 adapter it needs to be modified check this thread or the main hwfly thread there is a example how u need to modify that adapter....
My opinion is just avoid those adapters and set permanent dat0 point but for that u have to reball and reflow

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

initially I grabbed the component in the picture and that was the wrong value. I’m wondering if maybe it killed the mosfet. Wiring hasn’t changed.

crazycrash_hum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Well what u have there is the special 0at 0 adapter it needs to be modified check this thread or the main hwfly thread there is a example how u need to modify that adapter....
My opinion is just avoid those adapters and set permanent dat0 point but for that u have to reball and reflow
À very big thank you but I can't find this in the hwfly thread ...

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So for oled picofly we don't need to use the 3.3 v on the dat0 ?
I can modifying the dat0 to remove this 3.3v point ?
as far as i know but dont take me by the word cause i never used and never will use those trash dat0/0at0 Apadter cause where ever u order u might be lucky and get a good one or not, the one u have for example is actual a piec of trash cause the risk if very high to bridge dat0 and dat1.

so u need to wait for @abal1000x to answer on that.

i can help u with some tips for reballing the emmc since thats the only thing i do on oleds

Reactions: DinhoS

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as i know but dont take me by the word cause i never used and never will use those trash dat0/0at0 Apadter cause where ever u order u might be lucky and get a good one or not, the one u have for example is actual a piec of trash cause the risk if very high to bridge dat0 and dat1.

so u need to wait for @abal1000x to answer on that.

i can help u with some tips for reballing the emmc since thats the only thing i do on oleds
I just ordered stuff for reballing. It’ll be here tomorrow. Any tips?

QuiTim

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So for oled picofly we don't need to use the 3.3 v on the dat0 ?
I can modifying the dat0 to remove this 3.3v point ?
Don't use 3v3 on dat0. There is no need for it and it just complicates thing. Use the 3v3 provided in the PicoFly Guide by lightninjay.
Also cut that adapter as explained in this post https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/post-10173282.
Good luck

This one.
You can read my post from yesterday https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/post-10190949
I did this with ideas/tips from Dee87 and also from reading the post of Takezo-San, LogicalMadness, Phantomas77, lightninjay and a couple of other users here (too many to mention and can't remember the names right not) which were very helpful with everything related to this mod.
I would suggest you read through the Hwfly thread (the one with 500+ pages), because pretty much all the info is there.

Last edited by QuiTim,

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
read my post from yesterday https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/post-10190949
I did this with ideas/tips from Dee87 and also from reading the post of Takezo-San, LogicalMadness, Phantomas77, lightninjay and a couple of other users here (too many to mention and can't remember the names right not) which were very helpful with everything related to this mod.
I would suggest you read through the Hwfly thread (the one with 500+ pages), because pretty much all the info is there.
Nice I was about to link him to ur last post since that's where pretty much everything is explained B-)

This one.
Okay so sane one as I have , check the link @QuiTim post and check a few posts before and after there is everything explained I really would suggest using magnets and get the emmc level with the magnets so u have something holding the stencil otherwise its gonna be hard with pasting and reflowing, I did not get it to work without getting everything level and something holding the stencil

BlueBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a switch oled coming in that I just modded and neither one of the joycons charge on the switch. They work when connected and charge on another switch but won’t charge on the switch that got modded. Anyone heard of this? Think it could be related to the mod? 🤔

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have a switch oled coming in that I just modded and neither one of the joycons charge on the switch. They work when connected and charge on another switch but won’t charge on the switch that got modded. Anyone heard of this? Think it could be related to the mod? 🤔
Not sure maybe bq chip cause that's for charging the switch so I would think its also for the joycons, but it could also just be dirty/defective rails

I have this stencil and gave up trying as the results were not good. I've got the magnetic stencil kit along with a solder ball jig on order. Hopefully you will have better results.
How did u hold down the stencil? The magnet trick is very easy and without it I never got a good result

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land