Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please help me, I have a new 3DS on FW 9.0 and there's nothing I can do to run CFW without Cubic Ninja
or a Gatway card witch I can't afford. I also have a friend who does have Cubic Ninja but he has an Old 3DS on 9.7
Ninjahax 1.0 won't work for him and 2.0 Is near useless

So just to make sure, we're both completely fucked right?

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone please help me, I have a new 3DS on FW 9.0 and there's nothing I can do to run CFW without Cubic Ninja
or a Gatway card witch I can't afford. I also have a friend who does have Cubic Ninja but he has an Old 3DS on 9.7

The only thing you can do is wait till rxtools or reinand implements support for MSET entry point on the new 3DS, but your money is on reinand as its already going through major development with emunand etc.. And the developer who's working on reinand is already working on MSET for the N3DS. You will need cubic ninja to install MSET though, but after its installed it will no longer be needed.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your friend is completely f*cked, but you still have a chance. Just borrow your friend's Cubic Ninja and you're ready to go.

Reactions: Margen67

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Your friend is completely f*cked, but you still have a chance. Just borrow your friend's Cubic Ninja and you're ready to go.

I can't he lives really far away, and when he finds out he's screwed he'll just sell it on ebay for 100$ :(

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't he lives really far away, and when he finds out he's screwed he'll just sell it on ebay for 100$ :(
If I was him, I wouldn't sell it. Because something may come up for Ninjhax 2.0 where CFWs can actually work. I mean, at first, no one ever thought that Ninjhax 1.0-1.1b would ever be used to get CFW working because of the way Smea said that it shouldn't allow piracy, but look at where we are now. We have plenty of CFWs working by using Ninjhax 1.X.

Reactions: Margen67 and Zidapi

androgynus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bit of a noob question here but, ive got the Enable Firmlaunch option and Boot menu everytime. Are those really useful ? Could someone explain that a bit to me please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here