Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

youreed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well, i thought it was in link with loadiine, but i must admit a post on the dedicated network thread would have been more appropriate.
Sorry about it and thank you for the confirmation @oumoumad

Now, how about @NintendU_the_great 's objection? has ninty actually scr**ed the tubehaxDNS solution?

Last edited by youreed,

Tom292

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to play online with loadiine?
My wiiu is spoof 5.5, i have Mario 3d World who has no update in nusgrabber but in game, i have error when i test to publish a message. (work fine with my original cd)

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to play online with loadiine?
My wiiu is spoof 5.5, i have Mario 3d World who has no update in nusgrabber but in game, i have error when i test to publish a message. (work fine with my original cd)
No. The Wii U thinks you're playing Smash or in the Mii Maker channel, so it can't properly load online features for the game you launched with Loadiine.

Reactions: ceevee

Cydonia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, I'm having some difficulties to launch Shovel Knight Eur on my Pal console via Loadine ver 3.0. All that I get is error 160-2203 from Mii Maker mode, and reading disc error from SSBU mode. What am I doing wrong?

EvilGamerX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking about errors, I can't seem to be able to launch anything using eclipsesin's website. I'm using the loadiine v latest, and each game gives a "Can't launch game!" "error". Pressing Y to return to the home menu returns the following error page: (url if image fails to load http://i.imgur.com/TeiQbPA.jpg) Anyway thanks for everyone's hard work!

TeiQbPA.jpg

Last edited by EvilGamerX,

K45

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, I'm having some difficulties to launch Shovel Knight Eur on my Pal console via Loadine ver 3.0. All that I get is error 160-2203 from Mii Maker mode, and reading disc error from SSBU mode. What am I doing wrong?
Bad dump or sd card? I just finished both the game (EUR_WiiU-VENOM) and Plague of Shadows DLC on my PAL console without problems.

Ukiwf1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Im thinking to buy wii u but how can i know that firmware is 5.3.2? If firmware is lower than 5.3.2 can i update it 5.3.2?

Estephan Hoahmi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, thanks for your great work. I have a PAL console on firmware 5.3.2E. I tried to run the exploit on http://eclipsesin.github.io/ (Loadiine Kernel) für like 100times and always only got crashes (resulting in different color patterns and freezes). Should I need to try that often? How often is normal ;-) PS: I had the SSB Disc inserted.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, thanks for your great work. I have a PAL console on firmware 5.3.2E. I tried to run the exploit on http://eclipsesin.github.io/ (Loadiine Kernel) für like 100times and always only got crashes (resulting in different color patterns and freezes). Should I need to try that often? How often is normal ;-) PS: I had the SSB Disc inserted.

Have you ever reset save data or cookies for the internet browser? If not, try those and start from there.

If you have done those before, try the following.

Start web browser
load eclipsesin.github.io
exit web browser with home button
start mii maker
exit mii maker with exit button on bottom left
open web browser
load eclipsesin.github.io again if browser did not already
Turn off wii u with power button from gamepad
Turn on wii u
start browser
exit browser
start browser
try kernel exploit some more times.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I thougt i had done the homework...

Im storig the files locally, i can access them from my wiiU, but whenever i try to load the KEXPLOIT it freezes in the black screen...

I've tried the files included in the zip file from this topic (wich seem to redirect to a sub directory thats not there) and others that i dont know where i got them.

Can please someone provide a more actual files? I dont know what to do, i've done the cicle 30 times...

IS the kernel exploit included in these latest dimok's releases? I dont see it... :\

Last edited by frankGT,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thougt i had done the homework...

Im storig the files locally, i can access them from my wiiU, but whenever i try to load the KEXPLOIT it freezes in the black screen...

I've tried the files included in the zip file from this topic (wich seem to redirect to a sub directory thats not there) and others that i dont know where i got them.

Can please someone provide a more actual files? I dont know what to do, i've done the cicle 30 times...

IS the kernel exploit included in these latest dimok's releases? I dont see it... :\

You can download the definitive package ( pass: wiiu ) or a copy of my github site.

I suggest checking the Definitive thread itself too.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks EclipseSin!! Still the same results with any of the kernel exploits for loadiine...

I've bougt a new console, it was updated with MP10, and thats it. Should i use it before in someway?

I've seen this added to the guide:
NOTE: If this is the first time you are running the exploit and your game pad freezes and/or random pixels appear on the game pad and TV, this is normal. It is a corrupted crash (called crash 3). This happens to everyone the first time running it. You must turn the Wii U off by holding the power button or unplug it, then try again... and again... and again, until it works. It may work in 10 tries, 50 tries, 100 tries, or possibly even more. KEEP TRYING and try the steps below.FAQ:

SO i'm getting the "crash 3"...

I thougt the hack was only interfering with ram. Does it change anything in storage after its been runned with success?

OR... does this means that everytime i want to run loadline i have to try a bunch of times the kernel exploit?

TY!!

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Speaking about errors, I can't seem to be able to launch anything using eclipsesin's website. I'm using the loadiine v latest, and each game gives a "Can't launch game!" "error". Pressing Y to return to the home menu returns the following error page: (url if image fails to load http://i.imgur.com/TeiQbPA.jpg) Anyway thanks for everyone's hard work!

TeiQbPA.jpg
You're probably using the old folders structure.
Make sure to use the new structure as described in the first post:
The folder structure is different between version 1.0a and new releases.

Loadiine 1.0a :

_RPX\Game name\ID4.rpx (you choose the "game name" which will appear in the Miimaker menu, you choose the 4 letters for RPX filename)
_RPX\Game name\unrenamed.rpl (do not rename the .rpl files)
_SAV\ID4\c\ (same "\ID4" than the one chosen in the RPX filename)
_SAVE\ID4\u\ (same as above)
ID4\ (same "ID4" chosen for the RPX filename. place all the files located in the "content" folder here)

:!: You are encouraged to update to latest version and use the new file structure. The new versions are loading games faster, have better compatibility, contains an on-screen settings menu and a proper code dump function to help developers fix issues.

New folder structure:

SD:\wiiu\games\Whatever your want as game title\

Rename the red part to the game's title of your choice.
Copy the 3 "code", "content" and "meta" folders from your game dump inside this folder.

Example:
SD:\wiiu\games\Yoshi's Woolly World\code\
SD:\wiiu\games\Yoshi's Woolly World\content\
SD:\wiiu\games\Yoshi's Woolly World\meta\

Question: Does Mii Maker mode have some RPX size limitation as well? or did the developers find a solution? Thanks.

Last edited by depaul,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...