Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

kenryuakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be pretty awesome if dimok or other developers could back port the loadiine to lower firmware because most of the people who have a Wii U system or older Wii U with lower firmware do want to stay on that and do not really want to update to 5.3.2.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have downloaded zlib but not have a clue how to work it on Windows 8.1???
what he wanted is a developer to code it inside loadiine, to decode the loaded rpx before launching the game and let loadiine pre-load the needed rpls

But don't worry, it will work soon.

Edit:
soon, but not Soon™ !

I played Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 1, Mario Maker and Marvel Avengers with MiiMaker mode.
It was a different version for each game (hardcoded and recompiled values), but next version will auto-detect all required data.

I hope everyone kept ALL the files located in /code/ folder like I often suggested.
You will need the xml files for the next release.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
what he wanted is a developer to code it inside loadiine, to decode the loaded rpx before launching the game and let loadiine pre-load the needed rpls

Thanks its a progression on the project then I thought it was something we could access from now. Yes it will be very interesting to see whats next inline for Loadiine.

burtonheynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i tried to load mario 3d world US on my wiiu japan region,
owh no!!!! always this happen
are this not compatible with wiiu japan region?

I managed to get it working, Go to content/LocalizedData make a folder called JPJa and copy the files from either /EuEn Or /UsEn and then it will work.

Last edited by burtonheynow,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Edit:
soon, but not Soon™ !

I played Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 1, Mario Maker and Marvel Avengers with MiiMaker mode.
It was a different version for each game (hardcoded and recompiled values), but next version will auto-detect all required data.

I hope everyone kept ALL the files located in /code/ folder like I often suggested.
You will need the xml files for the next release.
I'm starting to feel left out.... Lol...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
How come we will need the XML files for the next release
the xml files are sort of like config files for each title that tells the wiiu how to set itself up for that particular game.....so far most games have run fine using the configuration of smash/miimaker, i assume this will be taking it one step further and thus fix compatibility for some/most of remaining games that have issues

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
the xml files are sort of like config files for each title that tells the wiiu how to set itself up for that particular game.....so far most games have run fine using the configuration of smash/miimaker, i assume this will be taking it one step further and thus fix compatibility for some/most of remaining games that have issues
Thanks for the reply I'm hope in this doesn't apply for the existing games that work already without the xml

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thanks for the reply I'm hope in this doesn't apply for the existing games that work already without the xml
i would imagine it would have a fallback if the xml is missing....who knows though, i guess worst case you could just use loadiine 3.0 too for non XML' games......i doubt it would be hard to find the XML files though,

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
CRAP!!! I deleted the xml's. I wonder if the ones I already have will work without them.
If the XML is for online then I guess we will need them for online use for any game And if it's just fixing a few games then I guess we only need the XML for the games it recently is goin to fix. And yea I deleted mine too lol :/

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If the XML is for online then I guess we will need them for online use for any game And if it's just fixing a few games then I guess we only need the XML for the games it recently is goin to fix. And yea I deleted mine too lol :/
the xml isn't for online , it just contains the games unique(ish) configuration, which happens to include the titleID, if the wiiu is like the 3DS the titleID is what is used to link up with online services, seeing as right now all games use the miiverse or smash titleID for launching you may have noticed all games with miiverse content pop up with smash bros miiverse content

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: jammybudga777

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the xml isn't for online , it just contains the games unique(ish) configuration, which happens to include the titleID, if the wiiu is like the 3DS the titleID is what is used to link up with online services, seeing as right now all games use the miiverse or smash titleID for launching you may have noticed all games with miiverse content pop up with smash bros miiverse content

To answer your question:
Yes I correct the title ID too from the XML. As you did too, I also expected it to fix the online access. Cyan tried it on MK8 and it wasn't working. But now that you say it, I remembered that Mii Maker has no access to Miiverse data by default and it can't even access specific save slots for each Mii either. So there is a setting that has to be activated for Mii Maker that is by default active in Smash Bros. We should have tried MK8 online in something similar to Smash Bros mode with my current changes @Cyan. That would probably have another result. We can do it later in the afternoon I guess. I will have a little time.

Beside that, there is still quite some changes needed to be done before releasing this. For instance the part about the automatic imported section parsing that I was talking about in my previous post and automatic XML parsing (as Cyan said, I was hardcoding the values for him fpr the tests). I won't have much time for that this and next week. So you guys will have to be patient for a little longer. Its the reason why I didnt want to post about the new changes yet, but Cyan spoiled it :P (That's OK though, don't worry about it Cyan. It doesn't really matter.).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-