Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't know if this is already reported, but i tried running donkey kong tropic freeze today and the floor and some other elements started glitching close to the end of the first level and then i crashed when loading into the worldmap.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if this is already reported, but i tried running donkey kong tropic freeze today and the floor and some other elements started glitching close to the end of the first level and then i crashed when loading into the worldmap.

A couple of things:

Which version of Loadiine are you using?

What Region is your Wii U?
What Region is the Game?
Did you rip it yourself?
Do you have a loadiine log of the game?

I've been through the first 5 levels with no issue which is why I'm asking. Probably everyone who is posting issues on games that are known to work with these kinds of things.

Last edited by Onion_Knight,

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What version of loadiine?

Did you rip it yourself?
Do you have a loadiine log of the game?
I used the eclipsesin.github.io link the first time.
I was going to use wj44 now. I could grab the log for you if you need it. I guess it is on the SD card?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was going to use wj44 now. I could grab the log for you if you need it. I guess it is on the SD card?
nope can't find it.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country

okay, what is loadiine, or loadine mod? @EclipseSin, is your loadiine version 1.0 or N1ghty's fix for Yoshi's World?

For the logs, you need to use the loadiine server files with your IP address embedded

Last edited by Onion_Knight,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
okay, what is loadiine, or loadine mod? @EclipseSin, is your loadiine version 1.0 or N1ghty's fix for Yoshi's World?

For the logs, you need to use the loadiine server files with your IP address embedded
Im using the latest version from dimok with wj44's exit to mii maker patch. The index was updated earlier to reflect this, so everyone should know just by looking.

golden45's is still there too.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I'm pretty sure that it is loadiine 1.0 by golden45

And sorry i'm not sure how to execute that for the log. I'm pretty new to the scene.

Last edited by Loffah,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can i even do that without hosting my own server?
Only if you use a proxy or something to intercept the incoming html file and replace it with one with your ip address in. Which would require just as much work.

How are your games set up? In an _RPX, _SAV format, or in a folder called wiiu/games? That'll easily tell me what version of loadiine you're using. It's possible you have a bad file I guess too.

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Only if you use a proxy or something to intercept the incoming html file and replace it with one with your ip address in. Which would require just as much work.

How are your games set up? In an _RPX, _SAV format, or in a folder called wiiu/games? That'll easily tell me what version of loadiine you're using. It's possible you have a bad file I guess too.
I only have this one game and it is in the _RPX format

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only have this one game and it is in the _RPX format
Ok, you're using the release version of loadiine. Could you change the folder structure on your sd card to

SD:/wiiu/games/DK/code/rpxfile.rpx
SD:/wiiu/games/DK/contentfolder <- This is the one in root that is 4 letters. rename it to "content" (without the quotes)
SD:/wiiu/saves/DK/u
SD:/wiiu/saves/DK/c

If you make all the folders first and cut the rpx/content folder and paste them in the right place as shown above, it should be fairly quick to do. Saves should be made automatically, but i included the structure just in case.

Then see if it does the same thing? After doing this use Loadiine (dimok) from my github instead of Loadiine (golden45)

Loffah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, you're using the release version of loadiine. Could you change the folder structure on your sd card to

SD:/wiiu/games/DK/code/rpxfile.rpx
SD:/wiiu/games/DK/contentfolder <- This is the one in root that is 4 letters. rename it to "content" (without the quotes)
SD:/wiiu/saves/DK/u
SD:/wiiu/saves/DK/c

If you make all the folders first and cut the rpx/content folder and paste them in the right place as shown above, it should be fairly quick to do. Saves should be made automatically, but i included the structure just in case.

Then see if it does the same thing? After doing this use Loadiine (dimok) from my github instead of Loadiine (golden45)
Oh, i will try to do that then. I can't even pass the first loading screen with the _RPX anymore so. I will report back in 10 min or something.

Edit:
Hmm my sd card is acting weird again, i will have to format, transfer files and recreate the folder again.

Last edited by Loffah,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Unless I'm just that good? But I honestly can't believe that for an instant