XP
Country
Guyana
Game Name:
Itadaki Street DS Dragon Quest and Super Mario

Released Date:
21 June 2007 JP Version

Description:

A game like Mario Party and Monopoly. Multiplayers up to 4 people, in this game the player can play in the tour mode and earn money to dress themselves. There are also mini games like Mario Party, collect money and buy spaces and the person who lands on the player's space gives money to the player just like monopoly however, with bigger stage. This game also have investments and thee player will be able to buy shares for areas in the stage It score 36 out of 40 in the Japanese Magazine "Famitsu". 12 Mario character to play with and 13 Dragon Quest characters. Also it includes many different stages and many accessories that the player can dress themselves with. This is one of the best board games and it has Wifi support so people from different country can play against each other.

Official Site:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/itastds/

Screen Shots:
Itadaki_Street_DS_JPN.jpg

scan_09.jpg

13262_its1.JPG

302_b1_1.jpg

More Screen Shots from the Internet:
More Screen Shots

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiq8g5wEeJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDCMzG6RAIg

Thank you very much!

devanteaddai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Blood of Bahamut

Release date
August 6, 2009

Blood of Bahamut is a role-playing game in which up to four players battle giant beasts that are featured on both screens of the DS.[2] In order to defeat a giant, players must first destroy its protective armor, then attack its "core," and finally attack its other body parts. The giants can summon smaller beasts, which the players must battle simultaneously. Defeating a giant's body parts and the smaller beasts will grant players "materials" which can be used to produce powerful weapons.[3] The game will contain over 130 missions.

Video

Screenshots
Blood-of-bahamut-logo.jpg

blood-of-bahamut-20090731070006797.jpg

blood-of-bahamut-20090731070025953_640w.jpg

blood-of-bahamut-20090731070014156_640w.jpg

blood-of-bahamut-20090731070028828_640w.jpg

Kinda remind me of Bahamuts laggon

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Level Five Premium Platinum Demo: Ni no Kuni demo

Release date
Sept. 28, 2009

Game info
"The demo cartridge, which was made available for the press to sample at the Level-5 Vision press conference, includes playable demos of the above playable titles. Additionally, Level-5 says that those who clear all three demos will unlock a secret game of some form."

Level-5 Details Tokyo Game Show Lineup

Screenshots
Trailer & screenshots

Your offering
English language editing. Put another way: I can't read Japanese, but I can help polish the translation before it's released.

cualquiercosa327

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name

Houkago Shounen (After-school Boy)

Release date
31/1/08 JP

Game info

The adventure game, set in 1975, casts the player as a young elementary student one month before he moves away, doing the best he can to have as much fun and spend as much time as possible with friends before saying goodbye.

The game features a town to explore, with childhood haunts like parks and candy shops, as well as a school (obviously) and a shrine. Time with friends is passed playing minigames-- the examples given by Famitsu include an eraser racing game and menko.

Screenshots

imagen_i198922_640.jpg

hokago03.jpg

houkago102607.jpg

Reactions: octopus

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Electroplankton: Hanenbow (Or any others in this series. There are many.)

Release date
July 08, 2009

Game info
The Genre is Trivia/Game Show. No other Info.

Screenshots
No screenshots or video

Your offering
I only have this to say: Searching for a ROM of the game in Google gives no results, and Gamespot is the only website on the internet that even has information of it, even if the only info it has are the name, genre, publisher, developer, and release date.
I also have reason to believe that it is a DSi game, as when I looked further it mentioned that it was only distributed online.

D

Deleted User

Game name
Inazuma Eleven

Release date
August 22, 2008 For Japan

Game info
It Is A Football RPG. It Sold Over 41,000 Units Before the End Of The First Week. I Do Not Think It Will Be Released Outside Of Japan Due To The Fact It Has Been Out For A While And They Are Not Even Thinking About Bringing It To America Or England.
Also There Was An Incomplete Patch Which Only Covered 3/10 Of The Story (When I Say Story I Mean Sure to Happen Events That Have To Happen To Make The Story Progress But People Who Weren't In The Main Story Their Speech Wasn't Translated)

Screenshots
inazuma.jpg

inazuma_eleven_profilelarge.png

Your offering
The Cancelled Patch's Topic Link:http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=102134
I Am Sure It Can Be Carried On From

serados

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Game name
Super Robot Wars W

Release date
March 1, 2007

Game info
Doesn't need any introduction. It's a Super Robot Wars game. The only patches for the two DS SRWs (as well as the card battling Gakuen) are intended to only be menu translations.

Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1bk8cZPaT8

Your offering
I am willing to fully translate the game, but from what I've read it seems like there are difficulties with hacking the game itself due to the custom compression and data storage used in this game. I followed a few rom hacking guides but the biggest chunk of non-menu text I could find was the prologue.

I have looked around for SRW translation projects looking for translators, but none were of the games I have played. I don't think I should translate a game I have never played, especially not a SRW game where knowledge of the participating series are critical. W is also a star example of excellent crossover writing, with a solid original setting for the various series to interact in and numerous interactions between them outside of battle, and players with no knowledge of Japanese are missing out a lot for this one.

Rom hackers who are interested, please contact me.

Castor Krieg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
kyuubi426 said:
Game name
Inazuma Eleven

Release date
August 22, 2008 For Japan

Game info
It Is A Football RPG. It Sold Over 41,000 Units Before the End Of The First Week. I Do Not Think It Will Be Released Outside Of Japan Due To The Fact It Has Been Out For A While And They Are Bit Even Thinking About Bringing It To America Or England.
Also Their Was An Incomplete Patch Which Only Covered 3/10 Of The Story (When I Say Story I Mean Sure to Happen Events That Have To Happen To Make The Story Progress But People Who Weren't In The Main Story Their Speech Wasn't Translated)

Screenshots
inazuma.jpg

inazuma_eleven_profilelarge.png

Your offering
The Cancelled Patch's Topic Link:http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=102134
I Am Sure It Can Be Carried On From

I would also like to request Inazuma Eleven translation, one of the best games that never left Japan.

yami_sora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it make more sense to just translate Inazuma Eleven 2 at this point? That said I would love see at least one of them translated.

D

Deleted User

yami_sora said:
Wouldn't it make more sense to just translate Inazuma Eleven 2 at this point? That said I would love see at least one of them translated.
No Because if you dont understand inazuma eleven 2 and the concepts what are you going to do.
Of Course if you have sense you would play the first one to understand the plot.

maximillard

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Game Name
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Drive

Release Date
Aug 09, 2007 (JP)

Game Info
Genre: Turn Based Strategy/Rpg
Gundam Themed turn Based Rpg, with a cool amount of chara

ScreenShot:
sd_gundam_g_generation_cross_drive_japon.jpg

Offering:
none, sorry =/

(since i don't think it would be possible for translating whole story(if its possible it would take a loooong time
tongue.gif
) only menu,pilot name,mech name, and attack name will do
biggrin.gif
) thanks before ^^

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Release date
October 8, 2009

Game info
QUOTE said:
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is an upcoming console role-playing game developed by Atlus for the Nintendo DS. It is a title within the Megami Tensei series of video games.

Players take on the role of a Japanese soldier assigned to a UN-mandated research team deployed to the South Pole to investigate an abnormal area in the region dubbed as the "Schwarz-verse".Source: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Wikipedia

QUOTEShin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is scheduled to come out in Japan on October 8. A North American release has not been announced at this time.
Source: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Mission Overview

The Shin Megami Tensei series has always been more popular in Japan and more of a niche series in the West. Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor helped increase popularity of SMT in North America, but the series and its spinoffs are still nowhere near as popular as other major RPG franchises. SMT: Strange Journey seems to be a throwback to classic SMT titles with adult characters (instead of high schoolers) and unapologetically old-school RPG design.

Screenshots

Your offering
English language editing

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's not so much a "Translation" but I thought, in the interest of tidiness, I might put this here.

Is there any chance anyone could work up a D-Pad hack for: DS #4268: The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (USA) like the ones for Starfox and Phantom Hourglass...?

It's the USA version of RIZ-OAWD, and retains the same awful stylus-trackball control scheme. I've heard mention of a Dpad hack for the japanese version, but I haven't been able to find out any other info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: