ROM Hack Official translation requests topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Machi-ing Maker DS (Or Matching Maker DS/Metropolismania DS In America)
Machi-ingMakerDS.jpg

Machi-ingMakerDSscreenshot.jpg

A cross between Animal Crossing and Sim City. A very addicitive game where you build your own town.. I've played the PS2 version which is called "Metropolismania" in America. Great game, very addicting.

On a side note here's a pretty funny video of a commercial on the DS game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOcqob1Yqs

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Game name
Live Battle Card: Live-On DS

Release date
19 of august 2009

Game info
Its a japanese card playing game kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh. i dont know if it wont come out in the west but i realy want to play this in english
happy.gif

Screenshots
live-battle-card-live-on-ds-2.png

Riven

Trophies
XP
Country
Just Curious as to why Nanashi no Game and Chocobo Dungeon (2?) requests arent in the Request list front page.

Metalik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Game name
Big Brain Academy

Release Date
July 7, 2006

Game info
It is puzzle video game looks like Brain Age but in this game doesn`t calculated brain age,this game calculated brain mass.

Screenshots
g260.jpg

Big-Brain-Academy-6.jpg

Me need only unpack fonts and other translateable data and pack them back.
I will be translate this game,but helper be in Credits.
P.S. It will be Russian translation.
P.P.S. Me need translation europe rom and replace ane language but not english and replace region logo by english logo (For example french)
P.P.P.S. If you intresting in this write on my PM or my ICQ 455473311.

KaiiRym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Absolute must have XD

Game name

Shugo Chara! Amu no Nijiiro Chara Change Number 2881

Release date
March 18, 2009(Japanese Version)

Game info
Shugo Chara is a Show that is very popular in Japan also very popular on Chrunchyroll Chrunchyroll is a site that is a friend of Anime companies they show anime episodes for free with good quality they have a stimulated release which means when a episode is released at japan at the same time it releases a the episode on it's site. Link to the Show XD

Click me to see the show XD

Screenshots
Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3
Pic #4
Pic #5

2881a.jpg

2881b.jpg

2881c.jpg

2881d.jpg

2881e.jpg

Your offering
I wanna help with the translating but I dunno anything about it so I'll try understanding how to translate ASAP!

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
craiganater said:
ShinRyouma said:
According to Noitora the game is hackproof, just wait for the US release (it takes a year maybe).
understandable, i shall wait. thank you for informing me about it to
Sorry for the late reply, but I just had to say this, The game is actually not hard to hack, I think I've got the bb file format fully figured out and I wrote an unpacker, it was kind of easy to figure it out to be honest. The game is full of bb packages with narc files inside
tongue.gif

Vartio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Cough*

I'd love to see fully translated versions of Super Robot Wars(Taisen) Double (W) and Super Robot Gakuen (Supa Robo Gakuen).

Reasons: W is said to have the best story out of all the Handheld SRWs (bar MX but that's a PS2 port).

Gakuen is just confusing without ze Ingleeesh.

(>o.o)>

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
W are so many requests and all refused (except on a lil seishin trans)
gakuen might be possible it seems
tongue.gif

and shinryouma has alot of information from units, attacks, seishins, names, for SRW K
as for W you'll have to wait for somebody to do it. and most likely possible it might be kaioshin who is currently working on J and D
also i would like to see gakuen translated too (which will happen
biggrin.gif
)

Louisvanharten

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Draccy said:
Game name:
Dragon Tamer: Sound Spirit

Release date:
October, 2007

Game info:
first. i really hope there will some day in the future a english version of this game but i doubt it its like pokemon just with dragons that fight for you
u go out in dungeons and get eggs on the way you fight other dragons when finished you can hatch these eggs in town with a sound
you make in the mic like water running in the bathroom or others its fun i think and the battle fastpaced for roundbased ones
i dont know if its soo popular in japan but i know these kind of games always have lots of fans there just like in germany xD
my japanese skill are not really that something so i can´t understand the story therefore is this translation request
smile.gif

Screenshots:
here is a link for more info Wikipedia Dragon Tamer info
http://www.universo-nintendo.com/files/Ima...d_%20Spirit.jpg
http://pic.big5.northeast.cn/0/01/56/43/1564393_724169.jpg[/img] http://pic.big5.northeast.cn/0/01/56/43/1564394_971567.jpg

[b]Your offering:[/b]
cause of the lack of japanese knowlidge im not that a good help for the translation and money -.- im always short on it so thats out of question too but if some idea hits me im given something in return [img]http://gbatemp.net/vanilla/emoticons/biggrin.gif so is hope there is someone that can translate this

I'd love to have a translation of this, even if it'd be just an important-things-only one like the Kingdom Hearts patch. I think we can say for sure that this game will never come out in US/EU (it's been nearly 3000 releases)

It'd be awesome if anyone did a (mini)translation!

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't doubt W will be translated someday (key word here), due to its demand level. But it's among the most difficult to translate DS games yet. From what I've heard there's an annoying compression system.

It's also very far back in the line. Several other SRW games are prioritized right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat